Osborne Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
Office Administrator – Permanent – Dublin 8
Osborne are currently recruiting an Office Administrator on behalf of our client based in Dublin 8. The purpose of this role is to oversee the management of the office and facilities of the organization.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to manage several tasks at a time. They will aim to achieve the organizational goals by working on their own initiative and collaboratively with the team.
Salary and Benefits:
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm (Mon – Fri)
Annual Leave: 21 Days
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Management of the office and facilities including landlord coordination, alarms systems, key, and fob administration.
• Front of house duties such as answering calls, emails, letters and updating document templates etc.
• Order stationary and supplies for the office
• Diary and travel management
• Organise and co-ordinate events within the company such as office upgrades... Christmas party, client meetings and other social events
• Work collaboratively with admin team and assist senior stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the business
• Assisting in onboarding and offboarding of staff
• Arrange emergency procedures including fire, security and first aid
• General office administrative duties such as manage petty cash, files, service calls etc.
• Other relevant administrative duties as required
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral along with a professional demeanor and presentation
• Well organised and able to multi-task, ability to work well under pressure and have a good eye for detail.
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude with a dynamic approach and the ability to use own initiative
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Mimi Nguyen or call Osborne Recruitment on .
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
General Office Administration Office Duties Answering Telephones
Office Administrator Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.