Wpp Bucharest Romania
1 month ago
We are hiring a capable Technical Writer to join our passionate team at WPP in Bucureşti.
Growing your career as a Full Time Technical Writer is a great opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, adaptability and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Technical Writer at WPP today!
WPP is the transformation company. We use the power of creativity to build better futures for our people, planet, clients, and communities.
Working at WPP means being part of a global network of more than 109,000 accomplished people in 110 countries. WPP has headquarters in New York, London and Singapore and a corporate presence in major markets worldwide.
We create transformative ideas and outcomes for our clients through an integrated offer of communications, experience, commerce, and technology.
WPP and our award-winning agencies work with most of the world's biggest companies and organisations – from Ford, Unilever and P&G to Google... HSBC, and the UN. Our clients include 61 of the FTSE 100, 317 of the Fortune Global 500, all 30 of the Dow Jones 30 and 62 of the NASDAQ 100. WPP are the leader in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and 8th in the FTSE 100 rankings for Women on Boards.
Why we're hiring:
The vision of the WPP Open Platform is to create a common development and architecture framework, with supporting infrastructure, for the development of digital products across WPP. The platform will provide the single point for access to world class technology and data for our agencies; allowing them to build and scale products and applications, then share them across the business, improving visibility and collaboration. With Open, we expect to address our client needs faster and reduce the time to market for new capability.
The ideal technical writer will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation to support our products and services. The candidate will work closely with technical teams and subject matter experts to gather information and translate technical concepts into clear and concise documentation that is easy to understand for our end-users.
What you'll be doing:
• Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals, installation guides, system administration guides, troubleshooting guides, release notes, and other technical documents
• Collaborate with technical teams, including engineers, developers, and subject matter experts to gather information and ensure accuracy
• Conduct research on complex technical concepts and make them understandable for our end-users
• Write and edit technical documents to ensure clarity, accuracy, and consistency
• Organize and manage documentation libraries, including version control and content management
• Maintain documentation to ensure that it is up to date and reflects new features or updates
• Conduct usability testing to ensure that documentation is easy to use and understand
• Follow industry standards for documentation, such as the Microsoft Manual of Style or the Chicago Manual of Style
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in technical Writing, communications, or a related field
• 2+ years of experience as a technical writer, preferably in a technology-related industry
• Strong writing and editing skills with a proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents
• Experience with technical writing tools such as Adobe FrameMaker, and MadCap Flare
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and software development life cycles (SDLC)
• Familiarity with graphic design and/or video editing tools
Who you are:
You're open: We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views. We are accepting: of new ideas, new partnerships, new ways of working.
You're optimistic: We believe in the power of creativity, technology and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients and our communities. We approach all that we do with conviction: to try the new and to seek the unexpected.
You're extraordinary: we are stronger together: through collaboration we achieve the amazing. We are creative leaders and pioneers of our industry; we provide extraordinary every day.
What we'll give you:
Passionate, inspired people – We promote a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
Scale and opportunity – We offer the opportunity to create, influence and complete projects at a scale that is unparalleled in the industry.
Challenging and stimulating work – Unique work and the opportunity to join a group of creative problem solvers. Are you up for the challenge?
If this role hasn’t captured your interest, that’s ok! Would you consider sharing your opinion?
At WPP, we’re always trying to improve our hiring process, so your feedback is appreciated. Don’t worry, all responses will not influence any future applications that you may make.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Please read our Privacy Notice for more information on how we process the information you provide.
Benefits of working as a Technical Writer in Bucureşti:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
Technical Writer - Urgent Role Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.