Doosan West Fargo ND United States
1 month ago
The Technical Illustrator is responsible for developing compelling 2D and 3D illustrations, renderings, and animations, based on engineering created Computer Aided Design (CAD) models, to support the development of company manuals and other service support materials. This individual collaborates as part of a team of illustrators, both contracted and company employees, that uses... their experience to ensure that content adheres to brand guidelines and standards across multiple product lines and brands. Technical Illustrators will create their content using documented work processes and help ensure that those processes are updated when potential changes are identified. Role & Responsibility
Aftermarket Illustration and Graphics Development
• Develop 2D and 3D CAD based illustrations, renderings and animations used in product manuals (i.e., Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Service Manuals, Parts Manuals, Installation Instructions, videos, and animations)
• Utilize graphics design software to create and maintain illustrations per Global Standards for all company product lines supporting Global departments.
Global Aftermarket Systems Standards and Work Instructions
• Support and follow standards and work instructions used to govern the creation and consistency of illustrations for aftermarket content such as manuals, illustrations, animations, and video content.
• Collaborate with company staff and contract resources, based in locations outside of North America, to support technical illustration creation and editing.
• Collaborate with company Standards and Regulations Team, Publications and Technical Service Teams, and relevant standards organizations and industry groups focused on technical illustration/publications standards.
• Experience using CAD and illustration software to create/maintain illustrations for all company products across global stakeholders.
• Experience following or maintaining standards or work instructions for company processes
• Education Required: Associates Degree in Drafting, Engineering Technology, or related field of study
• Extensive related experience in lieu of degree accepted
• Experience Required: 0-2 Years of related experience
• Travel required: 15%. Travel would typically be between company locations where team members are based or to company meetings or training events.
This position requires collaboration with company staff and contract resources based in locations outside of North America. Some of these efforts may require limited times of working during non-standard hours to accommodate schedules in those regions.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan portable power products, Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance equipment and Geith attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed fostering an inclusive and a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process
West Fargo ND USA
Jobs in West Fargo ND United States
Technical Illustrator West Fargo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.