Turing Indonesia Indonesia
1 month ago
A fast-growing company that is on a mission to help businesses streamline medical data capture and analytic workflows, is looking for a Software Developer. The developer will be in charge of developing and maintaining a secure platform for all apps and data within the enterprise. By applying interactive database research analytic tools at the point of medical care, the company is assisting businesses in improving patient outcomes, QA, and resource utilization. This is an exciting opportunity for developers who are eager to work in a healthcare startup environment.
• Assist software developers in planning, designing, developing, and maintaining healthcare IT systems and projects.
• Support new applications and help develop them
• Help maintain the present web-based databases and applications
• Take charge of ensuring that current apps are updated, fixed, and improved
• Serve as the organization's point of contact for the industry, hospitals, subcontractors, and... federal partners
• Ensure adherence to all IT Security rules and training, including HIPAA and FERPA, in collaboration with the information security officers
• Encourage a culture of increased security in the wake of information
• Participate in security training, such as adhering to technology security policies
• Independently use a wide range of concepts, practices, and techniques to help with the development of registries and software
• Annually participate in security training for regulations including the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Execute challenging tasks necessitating the creation of fresh or enhanced methods and techniques
• Train and help in the creation and usage of programs are provided both within and externally
• Oversee managerial and other programming staff
• Perform further tasks as directed
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 6+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
• Familiarity working with .NET Core and SQL
• Exceptional team and project management skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English communication
Software Developer Indonesia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.