Merkle EMEA Belgrade Serbia
1 month ago
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
• Coordinate all technical aspects of the SharePoint solution (Storage, Security, performance, connectivity, …) with all relevant IT platforms.
• Coordinate, follow-up developments and quality control, in tight collaboration with Project and Release Managers.
• Integrate solutions... into the information system.
• Deliver non-functional documentation (architecture, technical requirements, installation, configuration…)
• Assist project team for technical and functional specifications.
• Support L2 team
• Expert in SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and SharePoint Online development
• Expert in .Net/C# development with Visual Studio and TFS
• Advanced knowledge in SharePoint management in PowerShell, PnP, and SharePoint Framework
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and SQL Server 2012/2016/2019 (with Always-On capabilities)
• Continuous integration, delivery and deployment (TFS Build & Release Pipelines…)
• Code quality knowledge (SonarQube) and programming paradigm best practices
• Good knowledge of Active Directory
• Experienced with federated identity mechanisms (ADFS)
• Experienced with authentication protocols (NTLM, Kerberos, SAML)
• SharePoint Hybrid implementation
• Backup and restore strategies with SharePoint
• F5 BigIP integration
• Monitoring tools (Scom)
• Virtual architecture with vMware
• SharePoint third party-tools (ShareGate, Nintex)
• Microsoft 365 ecosystems (Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate)
• Experiences with Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge of Business Analysis concepts
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Phone: +381 69 789 083
Videos To Watch:
Sharepoint Architect Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.