Queen of Clubs Lifestyle Luxury Services
Queen of Clubs Lifestyle Luxury Services London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Queen of Clubs Lifestyle Luxury Services Ltd,
is seeking for its office in London (Holborn) Travel Consultants for the role of Luxury Experience Designers
The candidate will be handling the booking processes from start to finish and will be in contact with both suppliers and luxury travel agencies, and advisors.
This would include the following:
• Dealing with ground operations, hotels, villas, events, tickets, experiences, and local suppliers
• Maintaining regular contact with clients and suppliers throughout to ensure total satisfaction
• Creating new and exciting ideas and proposals to promote and quote to existing accounts and clients from different countries
• Work with the Team Senior to resolve any client complaints quickly and efficiently.
• Getting confident with our CRM BeConcierge.
• Use of effective sales/questioning techniques to close the sale, reaching and exceeding sales targets.
• Monitor and communicate client feedback.
• Must be Fluent... in English
• Passionate about Luxury Travel and Lifestyle
• Already lives in London
• Have good knowledge of the French destination
• Shows total commitment and real motivation
• Ability to work under big pressure
• Good knowledge of pricing/costing and quick math ability
Prior travel industry experience and university background in travel or hospitality.
This would include but not be limited to Tour operators, Travel agencies, Incentive or Wedding Planners, Hotel reservations, Concierge companies, Family Offices, or other sales roles in luxury hotels and the Travel Industry
Macbook and iPhone are provided
Salary starts from GBP 25,000 to 35,000 / annum depending on the seniority, plus a high annual Bonus and monthly commissions
International Travel Consultant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.