Holiday Extras Hythe United Kingdom
1 month ago
Holiday Extras Travel Consultants
Salary - £10.90 per hour (£21,255 per Year) + £300 Retention Bonus! + Benefits
3 Month Fixed Term Contracts - Full Time and Part Time hours available!
19th June 2023 Start Date
At Holiday Extras, we’re Remaking Holiday Making for millions of our customers.
So that they have the most memorable trips, our Contact Centre is key to delivering the fastest, smartest and most personal service in travel.
We’re looking for sales and customer experts to join our team who want to be part of our customer’s holiday journey - helping them find the best products and services that turn their travel dreams into a reality. We’re searching for diverse perspectives and big ideas from people who are curious and keen to learn!
See out the full length of your contract and you'll receive a £300 bonus along with your final pay!
By joining our team you’ll:
• Use your excellent rapport-building and listening skills to quickly connect customers... with products and services that enhance their holiday experience.
• Be the voice of Holiday Extras, talking to our customers over the phone. Strong, adaptable and empathetic communication skills, therefore, are a must.
• Become a product expert and brand ambassador, developing in-depth knowledge of our range of products and services in either our Airport or Shortbreaks team.
• Receive full training and support from our dedicated Contact Centre Training Managers. Starting with a 2-week induction programme, designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to be successful in the role. Followed by weekly 1-to-1 coaching and mentoring to support your continual development.
• Learn and use cutting-edge tech, including your own Apple Macbook from day 1, as well as access to the Google Workspace suite and other apps. If you’ve never used these before - we’ll show you how.
• Be part of a supportive, vibrant, ‘be one team’ environment, including taking part in activities and events - including themed incentives, seasonal events, quizzes, BBQs, ice cream parlour and more! Learn more about our unique culture and team.
• Enjoy a world of benefits including 25 days holiday, your birthday off, enhanced parental leave, pension, life assurance, discounts for cinema tickets and high street retailers, a cycle to work scheme and electric car scheme.
• Have access to our well-being benefits, we also have a free employee assistance programme, discounted gym memberships, holiday buy scheme, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service). Our in-house network of trained mental health first aiders are also on hand should you need support.
Prior contact centre experience is not necessary although we’re ideally looking for people who:
• have previously worked in a customer-facing or customer service role
• thrive in a fast-paced environment
• have great attention to detail
• care about providing an effortless experience to our customers
• have no trouble multitasking
FYI: there are targets associated with the role but you will be given all the training and support you need to help you achieve these.
No matter where you are in your career, this is your opportunity to learn new skills and be part of an awesome team of experts - all here to support you and help each other deliver a world-class service to our customers.
We are currently looking for people who can work full time, 37.5 hours per week, fully flexible across our opening hours (Monday - Friday 9am-9pm & Saturday and Sunday 9am-5:30pm). We are also able to offer part-time hours too.
You will need to be able to attend a 2-week full-time induction. This is super important as it has been purpose-built and designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to be successful in the role.
Rotas are given out at least 4 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to plan ahead and enjoy your free time.
How We Hire For This Role
If we believe you might be a match for a job you’ve applied for, you’ll enter our hiring process as follows:
• Initial telephone call with a member of our recruitment team so we can get to know you a little better.
• Visit our Kent campus for a few hours to see what the job entails and complete some role-related tasks. This will be an amazing opportunity for you to see what the role is like and to make sure Holiday Extras is a good fit for you.
• You will also have an interview during your visit which will be with one of our Contact Centre Team Managers. This normally takes around an hour and will be held in person. It’s a great opportunity to find out even more about the role and for us to learn more about your skills and experience and what you can expect working with us.
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
As part of this, we have designed our hiring process so you can be comfortable to confidently convey your strengths and who you are.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via [email protected].
Why choose Holiday Extras?
We believe that time is precious, so we create products, tech and services that make travel and holidays memorable and fun. We’re on a mission to Remake Holiday Making turning our customers’ needs, wants and dreams into reality, for every stage of their trip.
At Holiday Extras we’re creating a workplace where everyone can thrive. A place where you can build your career and reach your limitless potential, supported by a community of experts to help you get there. Not only can you learn from us, but we can learn from you as you bring your unique experiences and knowledge into our team to help us grow together and transform the way our customers travel.
Learn more about us here
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.