Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
Your career is about more than building a résumé — it’s a chance to leave your mark.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
About Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services
BV Consumer Products Services is a world-leading concept-to-consumer supply chain solutions partner working with organizations throughout the supply chain. With well in excess of 100 offices and laboratories spread around the world, we are proud to be the quality managers for many of the world’s leading brands, retailers and their supply chains.
With a presence in every major sourcing and selling territory around the world, our testing, inspection, certification and advisory solutions help companies making, distributing or selling consumer and technology products to improve their: product quality, safety, connectivity... security and environmental compliance, sourcing flexibility, speed-to-market, profitability and brand security throughout the supply chain. Our product testing include soft goods, hard goods, toys, premium and juvenile products, etc. Website: www.cps.bureauveritas.com
• Manage the development process for sustainability services (social and environmental sustainability including social and environmental audits, sustainable claims, climate change related services, traceability, ESG reporting) to meet existing and new client needs
• Work with market facing teams and industry bodies to identify trends and opportunities; work with Sales and Marketing teams to drive business growth
• Collaborate with the technical and execution teams to develop the services and related capabilities
• Provide technical support and consultation including but not limited to answering technical inquiries, providing recommendations and insights to internal and external stakeholders
• Build the capabilities of Sustainability in the regions through the regional trainer teams and other forms of support
• Prepare training materials and provide trainings to internal and external stakeholders in Sustainability areas
• Serve as the Subject Matter Experts for digital training products development
• Other tasks as assigned or needed
• Degree or above in any disciplines. Majoring in Science, Environmental Science, Chemistry or related discipline is an advantage
• A minimum of 2 years’ working experience related to Sustainability and/ or Sustainability training within a multinational organization
• Strong written and spoken English. Fluent oral English, Cantonese, or Mandarin is an advantage
• Familiar with labour and working conditions, laws/regulations within the manufacturing industry is preferred
• Excellent MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
• Knowledge of Sustainability Services related management systems preferred, such as, SA8000 or equivalent and/or ISO 14000,ISO 18000, ISO 9000, ISO 17021, ISO 50001, ISO 14040, ISO 14044, ISO 14064-1, ISO 14064-2, ISO 14067, PAS 2050, PAS 2060, GHG protocol, CDP, SBTI, CCER, GRI, SASB,TCFD,AA1000 etc.
• Demonstrate the ability of flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment and ability to work interdependently within a team
• Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by email.
• Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
• 13th month salary, Performance Bonus
• 5-day Work Week
• Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
• Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
• Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
• Education & Training Subsidies
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas-consumer-products-services/mycompany/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Sustainability Manager / Supervisor Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.