Nebius Israel Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
1 month ago
Nebius is looking for a Frontend Developer to help develop our hyperscaling cloud platform.
Who we are?
Nebius is a modern technology venture that enables country-scale B2B companies to build their own local hyperscaling cloud platforms, connecting businesses, tech communities and public organizations. We provide not only the technologies, but also a launch-ready business model including customizable tools for support, sales and marketing.
Innovation is the core of our DNA. We design and build server racks for the data centers to make sure they can work under any load, heavily invest in data management, machine translation, and speech recognition so our partners can enhance own IT-infrastructure and provide cutting-edge cloud solutions for the local markets. In compliance with ISO and GDPR, we carry out in-depth security checks to ensure the highest level of data sovereignty.
Our team is the most valuable asset that we have. Our R&D engineers and business professionals... have a proven track record of using technologies to create value for other businesses. Our diverse backgrounds empower us to come up with brilliant ideas and implement them into complex IT-solutions.
We have our offices in Israel, Serbia, Germany and the Netherlands.
One key aspect of our team is the sheer variety covered by our projects and work. We develop multiple interfaces and tools (from the site and internal admin panel to documentation tools) for internal and external users with a central tech and library stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, React.
At our disposal are all the services our cloud has to offer, and we can pick the most applicable to use as needed. Data is stored in a PostgreSQL cluster, ClickHouse is our tool for telemetry, and we use Elasticsearch for searches. Dogfooding is also important since all of the above is rolled out in our cloud.
From designing UX/UI with the design team and working with the backend team to settle on an API format to coming up with infrastructure and deployment models, we’re embedded throughout the entire service lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing:
• Meet major project challenges
• Work with designers to develop the UX
• Suggest solutions and ideas
• Provide general support, fix bugs, and monitor the upstream
• Write unit and integration tests and make sure other team members do the same
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What we expect from you:
• At least 3 years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
• Experience in React ,Typescript and Node
• A passion for UI/UX and an attention to detail
• Experience in building web applications from scratch
• Ability to write tests and understand why they’re needed
• Familiarity with infrastructure, rollout, and the related processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and Hebrew
• Experience working with relational databases
• Cloud development
• Experience with Elastic search
• Self-motivated, agile, passionate about software development and Independent learner
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Contribution to open-source projects
As an employer we provide our employees with ambitious challenges, exceptional and thoughtful colleagues, competitive compensation, and benefits package.
We strive to find the best talent, enthusiastic self-driven individuals to achieve our common goals together in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
We’re a globally diverse team full of positive vibes and love it that way.
Looking for a new challenge? Join us now
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
Frontend Developer, Business Interfaces Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.