DBS Bank New Delhi Delhi India
1 month ago
Job Title Relationship Manager
Department SME, India
Section/ Business Area IBG 4
Job Status Permanent/ Full Time
To acquire and build a well diversified portfolio within the IBG 4 segment. The portfolio should provide revenue from diversified sources such as assets, trade, cash, treasury, fees etc. and the portfolio should lead to healthy income with an acceptable risk to the bank.
Relationship Manager is expected to deliver these results in accordance with the lending guidelines prescribed by the bank.
• Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 100 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending Policy
• Ensure a good Net Interest Income as well as fee across the portfolio and also ensure regular revenue streams through Cross Sell of Trade, Liabilities, Cash, Treasury, Fee, etc.
• Play an instrumental role in increasing the Profitability of the Branch
• Ensure proper monitoring of Portfolio and maintaining the delinquencies at... NIL
• Implement & execute IBG4 business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with IBG4 –Topline and Bottom line targets with focus on a diversified portfolio and reduce concentration risk in the portfolio
• Build DBS Brand Value and enhance network in the location by various marketing activities, collaborations and events
• To comply with the Bank’s process & policies and ensure positive ratings during all Country / Group audits
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Source New to Bank Asset relationships within IBG 4 Segment up to T/O of 100 Crore, aligned to Bank Lending Policy and also ensure sanction and disbursement of the same, in liaison with Customer, Risk and Operations team
• Cross Sell of Liability, Trade, Cash and Treasury Product actively
• To achieve the individual Budgeted revenues through all product parameters
• Conduct Proper Due diligence while on-boarding New Asset Relationships
• On board clients with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential, risks and mitigants.
• Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the bank.
• Constant Monitoring of the Portfolio and ensure Timely Renewals. Provide regular feedback to the credit and portfolio team about various developments in the client’s business. Work closely with the monitoring team for early warning signals and take appropriate actions as identified
• Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced and keep track on customer’s business and report any early warning signals
• Ensure Timely Renewals of Accounts
• Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
• Adherence to strict KYC/AML requirements.
• MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines.
• Timely Completion of Learning Programs as assigned by DBS for time to time
• To comply with the Bank’s process & policies
• To be in touch with local business stakeholders including existing, prospective clients, market leaders, CA’s, Influencer’s and Industry association to be updated on the current market practice and local intelligence
• To be responsible for submitting any material information around business Opportunities and Industry/Customer Risk, same shall be reported to the senior functional management at regular interval
• Overall 3- 5 years of experience in sales
• 2 years of sales experience in SME/Business Banking Lending
• Proven sales track record in asset business in the SME/Business Banking segment.
• Knowledge of competitors and market place
• Market knowledge and experience in the SME segment, with reference to customer preferences and requirement is preferred
Jan 11, 2023, 12:00:12 AM
New Delhi Delhi India
Relationship Manager Business Banking - CPM New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.