CBRE Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
Brussels - Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest - Belgium, Kortenberg - Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium, Leuven - Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium, Vilvoorde - Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium, Zaventem - Vlaams-Brabant - Belgium
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Reporting into the People Director Western Europe and based in Belgium, we are looking for a HR Officer to join our People team for our HQ at Diegem.
For this position the candidate needs good communication skills (verbal/written) in English ,Dutch, and French.
This position supports the payroll function in its entirety to ensure the successful delivery of the payroll and to ensure compliance with all legal, tax and SOX audit requirements.
The role is responsible for administering payroll and human resources data processing for all employees in a defined payroll. Directly responsible for accurate and timely entry and maintenance of data and... audit of master file, payroll related transactions, payroll processing and delivery.
First line of contact for employees, managers and HR for payroll related questions.
• You will be entirely responsible for a timely processing of payroll administration in cooperation with SD Worx.
• You will advise internal employees about all kinds of social and legal matters as to social legislation, remuneration, holiday allowance and holiday rights, …
• You will support HR by reporting frequently and correctly about personnel data (headcount, rotation, compensation & benefits, absenteeism due to illness, input of starters, leavers,…)
• Make sure all new employees are affiliated to the groups/health insurance and follow up
• You participate in payroll-related projects (transfers,..)
• Other duties may be assigned (preparing addendums, contracts, offers, assisting in onboarding, fleet management, EHS administration..)
• You will be responsible for administering payroll and human resources data processing for all employees in a defined payroll (setup changes People soft, BOS values, Bi-monthly audit Blox/Payroll,..)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Payroll Administration (knowledge of e-Blox is a plus).
• Good understanding of payroll processes and procedures and basic understanding of respective regulations required.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers and/or supervisor.
• Good communication skills (verbal /written) in English, Dutch and French is a requirement.
• A great working atmosphere within a dynamic team
• The chance to have impact and to make a real difference for the company
• Permanent full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package (no company car)
Service line: GWS Segment
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.