Michael Page Belgium
Michael Page Belgium Kraainem Belgium
1 month ago
About Our Client
Our customers employs around 150 employees in the Belux region and provides risk prevention services. The company has presence in more than 20 countries and tells more than 10.000 employees worldwide.
The HR Manager Belux will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You ensure that company objectives are translated into concrete HR action plans.
- You provide guidance to business leaders and employees working in Belgium and Luxembourg for all HR matters.
- You lead and drive recruitment, on/off onboarding and talent management activities.
- You guide and coach a team of 4 HR individuals and supervise personnel, payroll and benefits administration.
- You make sure HR policies and procedures are up to date and follow social legislation changes and act accordingly (for Belgium and Luxembourg).
- You regularly visit the different sites within your scope and act as trusted advisor for managers and employees making sure they have the necessary... tools, guidance and support from the HR department to be successful in their jobs.
- You supervise and discuss training needs and ensure employees receive the most relevant development programs and available methodologies.
- You liaise and exchange best practices with international HR teams and work closely with the Country Manager
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the broad HR spectrum involving soft & hard HR responsibilities.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English (both oral and written).
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation, the knowledge of Luxembourg's legislation is a real asset.
- You are mobile and enjoy being close to the business (2 sites in Belgium, 2 sites in Luxembourg).
- You are well-organized and can manage your day to day work with few guidance
- You are a people person with strong communication skills allowing to guide, inspire and influence others.
What's on Offer
You will join a European leader, a varied HR Management role in a no non-sense environment. You will receive a market conform salary package assorted by different fringe benefits including a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, pension plan, healthcare coverage, net allowances
HR Manager Belgium & Luxembourg Kraainem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.