Covent IT Portugal
Covent IT Portugal Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
Covent - Portugal is seeking an Office Manager to join our team in Lisbon. Covent is an IT Services company with 11 offices in 6 countries: Ukraine, Israel, Poland, Portugal, the UK and Singapore. Covent IT was established in 2007 and is offering high-quality business solutions, with over 320 experienced professionals. We are serving as IT Growth Partners for high-tech companies, supporting their scaling-up & product development needs. As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our office.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative support to our management team and staff, including scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements;
• Managing the day-to-day operations of our office, including maintaining office equipment, overseeing office supplies, and coordinating facility maintenance and repairs;
• Assisting with HR tasks, such as onboarding, maintaining employee records... and managing benefits;
• Serving as an active HR focal point for employees;
• Supporting wellbeing activities;
• Monitoring financial activities, including budgeting, bookkeeping, and expense tracking;
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operations and resolve any issues that arise.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent organizational and communication skills, (fluency in English and Portuguese is a must), the ability to multitask and manage your time effectively, and strong leadership skills. Experience in an administrative or managerial role is mandatory. For international cooperation, excellent English is required.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity as an Office Manager, we want to hear from you. Join our team and play a key role in driving our organization's success. We offer opportunities for professional growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.