Evolution Birkirkara Malta
1 month ago
Evolution is a world-leading Business-2-Business provider in product innovation and software development for online casino. Thousands of people around the world enjoy our services every day. We are now looking for more ambitious talent to join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries.
With approximately 9000 employees across more than 20 locations, the company develops, produces, markets, and licenses fully integrated Live Casino and Slots solutions to gaming operators globally. Evolution operates broadcasting studios in Latvia, Malta, Georgia, Canada, and the U.S. and is rapidly expanding to other locations around the world. Since 2015, Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic.
In line with our key corporate value ALIVE, we are entrepreneurs who innovate for a living and always look for the next opportunity. We aim to always be in the forefront. Our reliability comes from our commitment to DO RIGHT by acting with integrity in... everything that we do and always striving for top-quality in our delivery. We believe that our advantage is that we WORK TOGETHER, and we celebrate our diverse backgrounds as critical to our business success.
Our operations in Malta includes our commercial centre and our broadcasting studio from which we air 24/7/365 in more than 15 languages to operators globally. Evolution Malta is our third largest site, it is the workplace for more than 1000 people of close to 50 nationalities. Our Malta location offers a fast-moving, multi-cultural, and dynamic work environment in a sunny setting.
Are you our next Malta EVOlutioneer?
This role is responsible for equipment handling and other related operations within the organisation with an underlying willingness to continuously develop and implement current procedures while remaining flexible to the growing and changing demands of the organisation as a whole.
• To work within your own team to produce the required results and to meet company targets respecting deadline.
• Installation, maintenance, repair of tables and their equipment including illumination, communication systems and video.
• Office maintenance service and organization, installation, and replacement of office equipment.
• Installation of electronic equipment, assembling and dismantling works.
• Strong record keeping
• Innovative approach to improvement of any related process or activity.
• Roulette wheel maintenance including but not limited to
• Roulette wheel rotation
• Roulette wheel swap between the tables,
• WIMD camera position correction
• Establish connection between the roulette wheel and server room,
• NANO puller connection
• Program installation to dealer PC,
• COM ports set up
• Roulette wheel level correction/re-leveling
• In-rim sensors calibration
• Roulette wheel check with calibration tools
• Roulette wheel check with DPC tester (installed on all roulette tables),
• Roulette wheel check
• Visual check for any defect
• Connect the unit to dealer PC
• check with BO
• Wheels settings correction
• Main board version downgrade (because of TCS Huxley request, it’s happens very rare)
• Communication/ providing correct information to me and another’s members of GIR department
• Keep all files of actions which have been done with roulette wheels updated.
• Shuffle machine exchange/maintenance/cleaning
• Keep all files updated
• Shuffle machine calibration
• Exchanging possibly removing broken parts of the unit, for the new ones
• Communication with manufactory representative/technical team for tech support
• Shuffle machine test (brand new ones) before to install them on the table
• Complete responsibility for transportation and destruction and signing of related documents
• Immediate attention and action during emergency cases such as: Roulette wheel rotation; Roulette wheel swap between the tables; Roulette wheel level correction/re-levelling; WIMD camera position correction (I believe this is TOP camera); Establish connection between the roulette wheel and server room, NANO puller connection, COM ports set up; Communication/ providing correct information to Equipment Specialist in Riga and another’s members of GIR department; Shuffle machine exchange/maintenance/cleaning; Responsible for liaising with the GIR team; Create/modify user accounts on windows servers; Install and maintain user workstations
• On an occasional base these following tasks will be required: Electrical soldering; Joiner's work, transporting order; Loading and unloading; Carrying of heavy objects
• Carry out any ad hoc duties instructed by your direct manager that meets the needs of the business.
• Microsoft Windows maintenance
• Basic Microsoft Server maintenance
• Good computer hardware knowledge installation and troubleshooting with an understanding of network architectures.
• Previous IT and/or technical background
• Handy with common tools
• Good working knowledge of English
• Owning a personal vehicle will be considered an advantage
Skills and Competences:
• Understanding of electronics and technical principles.
• Photography or lightning experience are not required but beneficial
• Linux knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
• A high sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a team as well as alone and unsupervised.
• To be a Multi-tasker, have team spirit and be likeable
• To be able to plan and forecast effectively
• To be driven, flexible and proactive
• Attentive to details
• Great problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
The duties and responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO
Equipment Support Specialist Birkirkara jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.