Carma Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. From our reconditioning standards to delivery and customer support, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity to work in-house at the beginning of our journey to bring the Carma brand to life across social channels to showcase a better way to buy a used car through Carma. In this role, you will need to demonstrate great organisational and time management skills, & have high attention to detail with aesthetics, grammar, and tone of voice. This is a brand new role on the team, we are at the start of our social marketing journey, so there is plenty of room to make an immediate impact.
• Work closely with the Director of Brand Marketing, Digital Content Producer, & Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute Carma’s social strategy
• Manage a calendar of activities... including content planning, content development, scheduling, posting, copywriting, optimising timing, links, and creatives to ensure successful content promotion
• Use social media and website analytics to measure performance and make optimisation recommendations
• Identify opportunities to establish Carma and grow our customer base through outreach and engagement with influencers, brand ambassadors and/or brand Partnerships that align with our strategy and values
• Have your finger on the pulse of social media trends for platforms such as Tik Tok, Snapchat and other emerging platforms
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in marketing with a focus on social media
• You have an in-depth understanding of industry-leading social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube and understand their use as strategic communication and engagement tools in a complex environment.
• Ability to make content decisions strategically & analytically.
• Have a strong eye for detail & an even stronger work ethic.
• Be able to work efficiently & effectively to deadlines, being proactive & solutions-focused.
• Degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience
Working at Carma
• A chance to join us at the beginning of our journey - and help shape the business direction!
• Flexibility and well-being are at the core of our values, we want to make sure Carma is a great place for everyone
• Brand new office space in Alexandria, complete with fresh coffee and games areas for when you need to take a break!
• Work with an amazing, high-performing and collaborative team that fosters innovation.
Please note this is a full-time position based in our HQ in Alexandria, Sydney, with the flexibility to work from home 2/3 days per week.
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process
Sydney NSW Australia
Social Media Manager Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.