Apsis - An Efficy Company
Apsis - An Efficy Company Copenhagen Denmark
1 month ago
We are looking to hire a brilliant Technical Support Specialist for Hong Kong Professional Services & Support · Hong Kong, HK · Hybrid Remote to join our incredible team at Apsis - an Efficy company in Sverige.
Growing your career as a Full Time Technical Support Specialist for Hong Kong Professional Services & Support · Hong Kong, HK · Hybrid Remote is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in creativity, problem-solving and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Technical Support Specialist for Hong Kong Professional Services & Support · Hong Kong, HK · Hybrid Remote at Apsis - an Efficy company today!
We are looking for a Support Specialist Technical support specialist You will play a strategic & tactic role expanding Efficy’s market shares, and make the installed based customers grow.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than... 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
This role focuses on handling direct customers’ support cases via phone and ticket submission. You will work closely with our Service Operations Center (SOC) team at R&D and our technical support team at Headquarter. You will connect with the sales and account management team on support cases, incidents and bugs follow ups, etc.
Your responsibilities include:
• Providing solutions for any technical support enquiry at Efficy
• Diagnosing technical issues raised in support enquiries
• Formalising and applying corrective action plans or workarounds, and committing to a resolution date
• Measuring risks of issues raised by customers, helping out with initial troubleshooting and managing escalations for unsolvable issues
• Regularly providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers hence maintaining customers’ satisfaction
• Logging all issues accurately and adequately into our ticket tracking tool
• Prioritising and managing several open issues at one time
• Assisting and supporting the team in various technical projects, from developing project plans to executing the implementation part and to completion
• Providing general IT support within the office
• Liaising with our headquarters for resolutions to some support tickets and technical projects
Position type Full time, permanent position
Technical support specialist at Efficy typically has a background in computer science and/or technical support. They are strong communicators and are comfortable in providing solutions to both technical or non-technical stakeholders. This position will require both broad and strong technical skill set, communication and organisational skills, but most importantly an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented personality. It’s a role that fits someone who enjoys working at the intersection of business and technology in a modern agile environment.
• A diploma in Computer Science/Technology, or comparable industry experience
• At least 2 years of professional experience in technical support in SaaS
• Ability to technically and strategically guide customers
• Strong ability to prioritise projects and multi-task
• Having a proactive approach towards customer requests
• Willingness to learn and handle API and system integrations support and projects
• Excellent time management and ability to plan short and long terms projects
• Proactive, creative, and cheerful as well as a natural team player
• Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Chinese, especially technical project and specification writing. Proficiency in other languages is a plus since our clients are around the world Bonus points for
• Strong ability to prioritise projects and multi-task
• Familiar with troubleshooting API's
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
Experience in the CRM industry, Saas or Software is a big plus!
We offer you:
• Competitive package
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program Life
• 5-day work week
• Birthday leave
• International environment, great colleagues in Hong Kong and in other Efficy countries
• Fresh and bright office in the heart of Central
• Monthly, fun-team events on a Friday afternoon (paintball, horse-riding, BBQ on the beach, and many more!)
• Private medical insurance, including dental
• Sick leave compensation
• Possibility to work with leading technologies for data driven and digital marketing and in a fast growing digital marketing industry and CRM
• Professional training - take part and advance your career in a continuously growing international company
• Possibility of internal rotation
• A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
• High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
• State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
• International growing opportunities and internal mobility
• Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
• Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact Se e-mailadresse på jobbank.dk
Find out more jobs at Se e-mailadresse på jobbank.dk !
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.
Professional Services & Support
Technical Support Specialist
Hong Kong, HK
Current Job Openings
Benefits of working as a Technical Support Specialist for Hong Kong Professional Services & Support · Hong Kong, HK · Hybrid Remote in Sverige:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
Technical Support Specialist for Hong Kong Professional Services ... Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.