AutoTrader.ca Ontario Canada
1 month ago
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit... applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
What You’ll Do:
• Finance partner to the Product, Corporate, and Business Development teams for new products, initiatives, and revenue-generating business cases
• Partners with the business (Product, Corporate, and Business Development) to offer advice on business models and financial aspects of partnerships and acquisitions
• Performs ROI, company valuation, and financial due diligence on acquisition prospects and offers well-thought-out recommendations to the leadership team
• Leads the financial integration as well as reporting (internal/external) of acquired companies and partnerships
• Responsible for / support putting together the company’s 5-year business plan for new products and initiatives
• Leads the budgeting and forecasting activities for new products and business initiatives with different internal stakeholders (Executives, Directors, and budget coordinators) to ensure budgets and forecasts are prepared on a timely basis in the correct format
• Manages and leads the monthly financial statement analysis process and associated reporting of budget and reforecast variances
• Advises various internal agents (Executives, Directors, and budget coordinators) on all matters relating to budgets, forecasts, and performance variances against projected results
• Designs and develops reports of key financial and operating metrics for the management group
What You Have:
• Experience with acquisitions, partnerships, and other contractual arrangements
• Strong financial modeling experience, including company valuations, ROI analysis, and due diligence
• Experience leading cross-functional business projects, solid judgment, able to help teams make good decisions and recommendations supported by analysis and commercially reasonable assumptions
• Be commercially minded and an excellent communicator
• Working independently and collaborating with key functional stakeholders on commercial opportunities
• Great presentation skills and problem-solving methodology including outlining options and recommendations supported by financial analysis and business cases
• Understands how to lay out a business case including problem statement, options, recommendations supported by analysis
• Understands the need to engage all stakeholders to inform and build support for their recommendation
• Has proven experience helping other organizations solve complex business problems
• Proactive in making things happen and don’t require many directions
What You’ll Need:
• University degree: Master’s in business administration, required
• 5-10 years of finance experience in a large multi-departmental corporate environment, Management Consulting, or worked in Corporate Development within a company
• An existing leader in FP&A in a medium to large-growth organization
• Professional designation (CA, CMA, CGA) is good to have
• Must have strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership, and presentation skills
What’s in it for you…
• We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
• We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
• Gym discounts
• Local in-office free gyms
• Employee and Family Assistance program
• Weekly virtual wellness events
• In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
• Conferences & training budget
• Regular internal training programs
• Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
• Annual bonus structure
• 3% CPP matching
Director, Finance Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.