ProPharma Haiti Haiti
1 month ago
ProPharma are looking for a bilingual English/French life sciences graduate, to join us and start their career as a Multilingual Medical information specialist, working remotely within the UK.
This Multilingual Medical Information Specialist is responsible for providing a high-quality Medical Information service in respect of designated clients/products.
Essential Functions Include:
• Providing a high-quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, confident and professional manner.
• Complying with the specific Working Practices which have been agreed with designated clients as well as following processes which may be documented in Client Instructions/other documentation.
• Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with agreed ProPharma SOPs and WPs.
• Translating English documents into the target language or vice versa, and... delivering these translated responses either on the phone or in writing.
• Using existing standard responses to prepare medical information correspondence (via client databases) or taking responsibility for liaising with the Medical Information Support Services (MISS) department to request the generation of medical information correspondence.
• Logging all enquiries handled in an accurate, comprehensive and timely fashion in to Enquiry Handling Systems.
• Liaising with Medical Information Assistants to ensure data received from clients is saved on file in a timely manner where applicable.
• Maintaining awareness of, and ensuring compliance with, the legal requirements and professional guidelines associated with the provision of medical information on behalf of the Pharmaceutical Industry. Quality Assurance
• Maintaining quality in all areas of the job, particularly reporting of Adverse Events, Product Quality Complaints and logging enquiries into Enquiry Handling Systems.
Qualified candidates must have:
• A degree in a life science or pharmacy, or equivalent.
• Mother tongue in target language.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong translation skills
French speaking- Medical Information Specialist Haiti jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.