Evolent Health Hagåtña Guam
1 month ago
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you're looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don't just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Why We're Worth the Application:
- We continue to grow year over year.
- Recognized as a leader in driving important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts (https://www.evolenthealth.com/diversity) .
- Achieved a... 100% score two years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index recognizing us as a best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
- Named to Parity.org's list of the best companies for women to advance for 3 years in a row (https://www.evolenthealth.com/about-us/press-releases/9328/evolent-health-named-to-parity.org%E2%80%99s-best-companies-for-women-to-advance-list-2022) (2020, 2021 and 2022).
- Continue to prioritize the employee experience and achieved a 90% overall engagement score on our employee survey in May 2022.
- Publish an annual DE&I report (https://dev.evolenthealth.com/sites/default/files-public/Evolent%20Health%202020%20DE%26I%20Annual%20Report.pdf) to share our progress on how we're building an equitable workplace.
What You'll Be Doing:
The Workday Architect reports to the Director of Corporate Systems.
The Solution Architect will initially focus on partnering with internal and external stakeholders to lead and manage the implementation of Evolent's Workday system. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will lead a complete "Re-design" effort of key Workday modules. Using your exceptional collaboration skills, you will partner with stakeholders across the Evolent enterprise globally to drive the architecture, roadmap and customization schedule of Workday modules and functionalities.
This role will require strong relationships with colleagues across HR (Platforms & Infrastructure, Operations, Business Partners, Talent, Compensation) as well as across Evolent Corporate functions including Risk, Compliance, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc. to identify, prioritize, design, execute, and drive adoption of self-service analytics tools and building organizational capabilities in driving data-based decisions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Evolent's HR strategy and align knowledge of Workday HCM capabilities
- Drive towards Workday best practices for system architecture, design, and build across the "Hire to Retire" ecosystem and integrated enterprise business systems to maximum the value of the platform.
- Develop technical coding and documentation standards across all modules of Workday such as: Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance, Learning, Global Payroll, and Reporting, Integrations and Security. Keeping in mind Workday best practices.
- Manage technically complex projects efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications. Proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities
- Development of the application architecture framework for a Workday HRIS & Global Payroll Implementation. This implies mastery of the entire architecture.
- Develop and design integrations to sub systems within the Evolent ecosystem
- Plan and design complex product deliverables with high-level system narratives, system partitioning, framework design, whiteboarding sessions, storyboards, and user interface prototypes to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Detailed design specifications for hardware and software use by the technical team.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Partner with Technology and Business SMEs to understand requirements and translate that into the proper design following best practice.
- Monitor technical progress of project teams and provide mentoring where appropriate. Identify risks and mitigation plans.
- Lead functional team to recommend and define architecture and development standards.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant experience or Master's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Workday Benefits, Talent and Performance, Recruiting, Learning, Time Tracking, Security, Reporting and Integrations.
- Review intake/Requests for new features or enhancements to determine best implementation approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of, project team members and the customer support.
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with other Technology teams as well as customers. Ability to effectively present information, interact with, and respond to questions from managers, employees, customers, and vendors
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching and/or mentoring professionals.
- Possess expert level knowledge of product lifecycle.
- Demonstrate mastery in leading software development projects and managing implementation projects that using industry best practices.
- Possess expert level knowledge of object-oriented design, and programming techniques.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with Configurable Security, Business Process and Reporting capablity within Workday. Familiar with Configuration & Administration within the plaform.
- Workday HCM Certification
- Workday Integration Certification
We require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Range: The minimum salary for this position is $, plus benefits. Salaries are determined by the skill set required for the position and commensurate with experience and may vary above and below the stated amounts.
Don't see the dream job you are looking for? Drop off your contact information and resume and we will reach out to you if we find the perfect fit!
For more insights about Evolent Health, click on Life At Evolent (https://www.evolenthealth.com/about-us/life-at-evolent) to learn more
Architect, Workday Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.