HealthEdge Software Inc
HealthEdge Software Inc Hagåtña Guam
1 month ago
HealthEdge offers a paid internship program that lasts for 12 weeks each summer. The program allows students to learn about working in a software company and the different departments that collaborate to make our customers successful. Interns selected will work within their specific job function but also have seminars weekly that offer exposure to all departments at HealthEdge: Engineering, Marketing, Finance, IT Operation, Product Management, and Customer Support. In addition, interns will participate in workshops focused on resume writing, professional networking, interview preparation, and many more. There will also be some exciting social outings and volunteer opportunities throughout the summer. Our goal is to have our interns leave with practical and applicable experience to build out their professional portfolio, meet some great connections and have some fun along the way!
What you will do:
• Claim Processing Back-End refactoring
• Test Automation / Adding... test coverage
• Improvements to data caching
• Project Honeycomb (Source Lift & Shift and migration to Microservice Architecture)
What you bring:
• Computer Science background
• .NET / C# development
• Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Understanding of design patterns and SDLC best practices
• Passionate to learn
• Interest in problem solving
• Go-getter attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Cloud (preferably Azure) familiarity
• Understanding of TDD and/or experience with automated testing
• Microservice Architecture
• Additional programming languages
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While this role is based out of our office located in Burlington, MA, you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Internship
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Non-Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
• Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
• May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Job Locations US-Remote
Position Type Full-Time
HealthEdge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Solutions Architecture Intern - Summer Internship Program Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.