HealthEdge Software Inc
HealthEdge Software Inc Hagåtña Guam
1 month ago
As a Sr Test Architect on the Source QA team, you will have the opportunity to guide Sr SDET and SDET to design various types of testing frameworks that work efficiently in the CI/CD process to boost SDLC. On top of that, increase flexibility and readability of the testing frameworks to reduce maintenance costs for testing projects. This is a great opportunity for experienced test automation architects looking to take their career on the management path and deepening his/her experience with modern test automation practice for Web, and API. We work closely with full-stack scrum teams, and our mission is to provide effective automation testing solutions to support agile development.
- Supporting the VP of QA in achieving his/her strategic goals for the Test Teams by providing automation support to the teams
- Should have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via... analysis at all stages of the SDLC/STLC
- Design and develop the test automation framework, test data management framework, harnesses, and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects
- Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps and Support in areas such as CI/CD, containerization, and using other cloud native solutions
- Stay up to speed on process, practice, and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems
- Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes, and tools across all engagements
- Mentor newer SDETs to help them grow in their own careers
- Provide technical leadership and support the creation of complex tests
- Engage in understanding, designing and implementation of Burgess's proprietary automation solutions for process automation and end-to-end testing
- Drive automation metrics using tools such as reportportal.io or use tool's built-in capability for dashboarding
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering/computer science or similar field (technical)
- 5+ years' experience working in a QA department
- 5+ years' hands-on experience with design automation frameworks from scratch or with open source solution
- 5+ years' experience with CI/CD and cloud technologies
- Demonstrated experience serving as a mentor to team members
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communicator with excellent analytical skills
- Team player and leader to enable wholesome participation and growth within the team
- Independent self-starter and committed to delivering on aggressive deadlines
- Self-motivated and pro-active with attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
Geographic Responsibility: While Burgess is located in Alexandria, VA you may live anywhere in the U.S.
Type of Employment: Full-time, permanent
FLSA Classification (USA Only): Exempt
Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work environment.
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.
HealthEdge is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Job Locations US-Remote
Position Type Full-Time
HealthEdge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Senior Test Architect Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.