iCIMS Hagåtña Guam
1 month ago
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end architecture, design and development of the infrastructure that support highly scalable and responsible web applications for our iCIMS Talent Acquisition products. You will research and evaluate new technologies, languages and design patterns, applying your expertise to strategic and product architecture decisions and working to advance the overall product architecture.
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and... innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
• Lead end-to-end product and feature architecture and design with highest degree of software and infrastructure quality in mind
• Apply expertise to strategic & product architecture decisions
• Research and evaluate new technologies, languages and design patterns
• Advance the overall platform architecture, including selecting new technologies
• Design and develop production solutions, prototypes, or reference implementations for complex products and/or features
• Research and evaluate new technologies to advance the overall platform architecture
• Collaborate with Product Management and agile teams to design and build innovative and market leading features built with high quality utilizing software best practices
• Lead and perform solution design reviews for new feature development from infrastructure teams
• Lead development and infrastructure performance best practices for team members
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
• Mentor Engineers
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 7 years of experience developing recruiting software or 9 years of software engineering experience. In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technical degree and 7 years of software engineering experience or 5 years of experience developing recruiting software.
• Advanced knowledge of AWS infrastructure, Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, and Application Integration Design Patterns
• Expertise in multiple technologies and domains
• Advanced proficiency in any of the following: Infrastructure Operations, Observability, Site Reliability Engineering, Monitoring/Alarming
• Iterative software development and delivery experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively. Create and deliver presentations articulating vision, findings, and approach to all stakeholders
• Ability to influence organizationally without authority and lead and organize initiatives that cross team, function, and product boundaries
• Desire to learn, while also offering own insight, suggestions, and feedback
inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] .
Compensation and Benefits
The target total compensation for this role is $148,500 - $190,000. Compensation will be based upon experience.
Competitive health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), dependent care, short term and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, bonding and parental leave, mindfulness resources, an open vacation policy, sick days, paid holidays, quiet hours each workday, and tuition reimbursement. Benefits and eligibility may vary by location, role, and tenure. Learn more here: https://careers.icims.com/benefit s
Sr. Principal Infrastructure Architect Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.