Bolton Clarke Far North Cameroon
1 month ago
The Bolton Clarke Homeless Persons Program actively seeks to engage and offer a holistic primary health care response to individuals and families who are at risk of or who are experiencing homelessness. The program is committed to offering practical health care at the point of contact and actively works with people to link them into generalist and specialist services.
This position outreaches to Launch Housing clients in a number of facilities in St Kilda - Melbourne. The role involves assessing clients needs, providing brief intervention and referral to appropriate services.
This position is 3 days per week between Monday to Friday for 6 months fixed term contract.
The Community Health Nurse role will be:
• Offering assertive, flexible health care responses that actively seek to engage and involve people experiencing homelessness
• Developing collaborative advocacy strategies through liaison and support networks, with people experiencing homelessness, service providers and... government departments
• Providing education and learning opportunities on health and homelessness
• Initiating, participating in and at times managing action research projects, which relate to the needs of people experiencing homelessness, with a specific focus on health
What we need from you?
• A minimum of at least 5 years post graduate RN experience (preferably community nursing)
• Experience and or ability to work with people with mental illness and/or drug and alcohol issues/homelessness
• Prior experience in corrections is highly desirable
• Capability of exercising a high level of professional autonomy
• An ability to form and maintain strong collegial relationships across service organisations
• Experience or interest in working with complex clients
• Commitment to improving the health and service outcome for people who are marginalised
• Australian Working Rights/Current Australian drivers licence
• If appointed, a satisfactory Police Check will be required along with a working with children check
Our offer to you:
• Vehicle provided
• Discounted private health insurance
• $18,550 of Salary Packaging!
• $1000 loyalty bonus for new employees
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program
• Work with a dedicated and supportive team
• An opportunity to be involved with an organisation that puts its people first
• Access to comprehensive corporate health & fitness program and access to our total wellbeing program
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY NOW or if you have further queries about this role, please contact Sophie Caillaux on 0456 228 400 or e-mail at [email protected].
Keeping our clients safe is our utmost priority. It is a mandatory requirement for all Bolton Clarke employees to be vaccinated against Influenza and Covid-19, and provide evidence of this prior to commencing employment. All Bolton Clarke employees are also required to comply with future legislative changes to mandatory COVID – 19 vaccination requirements
Far North Cameroon
Community Health Nurse Far North jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.