HSBC Hong Kong Hong Kong
1 month ago
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC’s worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfills its purpose of connecting HSBC’s clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate Director.
• Work within multi asset investment team managing a range of multi asset portfolios with a particular focus on Asian asset classes
• Manage multi-asset portfolios in line with agreed strategy, risk constraints and guidelines
• Contribute to the tactical asset allocation strategy in the context of a global process. Bring new ideas and experience to the investment process
• Build dashboards and screens to identify investment opportunities
• Analyse implementation vehicles including index, active, and quantitative funds
• Assist global teams with fundamental and quantitative research projects
• Collaborate with internal partners in investment solutions, due diligence, risk management, dealing, compliance, and operations
• Communicate with clients on investment matters, including performance reporting Requirements
• Experience of hands-on portfolio management, preferably cross-asset investment experience in Asian equity, fixed income, and FX markets with a demonstrable track record
• Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the investment decision making process, with the ability to get ideas accepted in a global group
• Experience using investment systems and the ability to drive efficiency in the portfolio management and implementation process
• Minimum 10 years of direct work experience
• Advanced degree in related fields and/or CFA charter holder strongly preferred
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment on a global team You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Multi-Asset Portfolio Manager - HSBC Global Asset Management Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.