Finoa GmbH Porto Portugal
1 month ago
As an Accountant at Finoa, you will contribute to the overall success of the finance function and help the company to comply to the financial and regulatory requirements.
• Own our accounting process and keep up with journal entries to ensure a proper recording of all business transactions.
• Update both receivable and payable accounts in DATEV as well as invoice verifications and the respective entries.
• Assist in the implementation and execution of the accounting requirements of the German Commercial Code (HGB) and RechKredV.
• Collaborate with the Finance Team on the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
• Master data maintenance, general accounting tasks, and evaluations.
• Manage account reconciliation, clarification, and maintenance.
• Support with the development and optimization of the internal accounting department.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience.
•... Knowledge of German accounting and tax principles and regulations (HGB, RechKredV).
• Experience working with accounting software, such as DATEV.
• Strong English communication skills both verbal and written (German is a strong plus).
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Interest in crypto is a plus.
• Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's leading cryptocurrency management platforms.
• 25 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days.
• Access to cutting-edge technologies, high levels of autonomy, and international working environment.
• Flexible working hours, hybrid work setup from both our Berlin and the Porto offices.
• Fitness membership and internal Crypto Academy.
• Hot/cold drinks and snacks in the office, and All Hands meetings once a month with pizza.
Finoa is a regulated crypto asset platform for institutional investors co-founded in 2018 by Christopher May and Henrik Gebbing. The company came to life through the shared aspiration to make institutional interactions with crypto assets simple and secure, and is backed by prominent investors, including Balderton Capital, Coparion, Venture Stars, and Signature Ventures.
Finoa has since then grown into a truly international company, powered by a diverse team and serving high-profile clients from around the world. Reference clients include renowned venture capital firms, crypto hedge funds, corporates, Web3 companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
If you want to join one of Europe's most exciting crypto start-ups, be part of the next wave of innovation disrupting finance, and grow together with us, then this is your chance to apply.
Finoa is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.