Planet Fitness Conyers GA Georgia
1 month ago
Planet Fitness prides itself on creating a unique environment where anyone - and we mean anyone - can be comfortable. A diverse, Judgement Free Zone® where a lasting, active lifestyle can be built. This product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold-maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic... environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected.
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the Regional Facilities Manager will be responsible for the maintaining of building operations, equipment, and public safety for their assigned Greater Atlanta region of fitness clubs. This position plays a critical role in managing our facilities to provide a safe and enjoyable experience inside the Judgement Free Zone®.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for repairs and preventive maintenance of fitness equipment, tanning units, IT systems, low voltage systems, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other equipment defined within the portfolio of the respective region
• Maintain accurate records of all work orders via using a web-based asset management software 'Woven'
• Attend weekly meetings with leadership to provide workflow performance via key metrics and project oversights
• Aid in projects for small-scale construction activities
• Continuous communication and support system for gym managers on facilities matters
• Schedule and coordinate services to be performed by external contractors
• Assist other facilities personnel as needed
• Maintain company vehicle inventory and cleanliness
• Assist with any company pilots/trials including Information Technology
• Regularly evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine necessary repairs
• Ensure proper inventory stock of parts and equipment are available in adequate amounts
• Possible evening/overnight support required for emergency situations
• This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties
• Mechanical, electrical, building service background highly desired
• Able to multitask with a sense of urgency and precision
• Good customer service skills and a highly effective communicator
• Utilizes critical thinking to identify alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
• Accepting of criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations
• Bending and kneeling while preforming services
• Able to lift over 75lbs
• Comfortable with working on ladders up to 14' and scissor lifts up to 25'
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Company Vehicle
Compensation: $50,000-$52,000 plus $8,000 yearly performance bonus
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
About Alder Partners LLCAs the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things - our absurdly low prices, our Lunk Alarm™, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.
Planet Fitness is a franchise of fitness centers. The particular Planet Fitness health clubs to which this position supports, located in Massachusetts and Georgia, are independently owned and operated by Alder Partners, LLC ("Alder Partners"). As an independent franchise we have built our company by staying true to our core values. Those values include: family, customer centric, gratitude, integrity, perseverance, and loyalty.
Alder Partners mission statement: Our family thrives on providing a passionate, fun environment that consistently has an open line of communication between members and staff which ultimately creates maximum accountability.
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
JOIN THE CLUB
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law
Conyers GA USA
Facilities Manager Conyers jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.