Adecco San Juan Puerto Rico
1 month ago
Education and/or Experience:
High School graduate. Associate degree in related field preferred.
At least two years of experience in customer service position.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
• Able to strive in a fast-paced, structured, multifaceted and high-transaction environment, with the ability to provide an excellent customer service.
• Ability to make real connections with customers by providing an outstanding and happy customer experience.
• Computer knowledge, Microsoft Office.
• Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays).
• Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required.
• May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management.
San Juan Puerto Rico
Retail Taskforce Representative San Juan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.