CBRE Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries. For more information: .
We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Digital Health Innovation Manager (Belgium, Austria and Switzerland)
Context / Mission
The Innovation Manager is the go to person for customer centric digital health innovation strategies and tactics for MSC markets. You support affiliates in shaping customer experience beyond the... existing product portfolio by new value adding services pioneering novel digital approaches appropriate to brand and customer needs. You act as a catalyst for digital innovation within the MSC markets, supporting innovation activities of individual markets and in collaboration with the digital innovation hub Europe and driving new ways of working across the organization.
In your role you support the identification of unmet customer needs, facilitate ideation and partner scouting and develop and implement new digital service (in partnerships) across brands and functions for Belgium, Austria and Switserland . Y ou align local innovation activities across markets and with overall strategy and support the business in becoming a solution partner for our customers. Therefore you act as a link between customer needs, commercial business objectives and the digital innovation strategy of Daiichi Sankyo Europe.
You think customer first and draw on your expertise to help commercial business identifying problems worth solving and prioritizing those by highest value when solved. You act upon insights to generate efficiencies in local healthcare systems and nurture a network of internal and external stakeholders to assess and validate opportunities holistically. You inspire and challenge the business with your understanding of the health care market and your connections into the digital health ecosystem to identify interesting partnership options for mutual benefit.
This position reports to the Head of Customer Experience Excellence MSC and the Head of the Digital Innovation Hub in Europe.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide internal business consultation to MSC affiliates & teams to enable informed decisions on digital strategies and tactics to complement the existing product offer of DS.
Seek out customer, patient and payor insight to inform decision making. Make recommendations to brand, medical and market access teams where new innovative opportunities are discovered. Regularly engage with customers to gain insight and drive business objectives. Identify and propose partnering opportunities to local management. Align local priorities, budget, resources and training needs for digital innovation in MSC with Digital Strategist and digital innovation hub Europe.
Kickstart digital innovation activities in early phases, recruit local teams for implementation and provide expert support during implementation phases
Drive use cases through early innovation process stages such as need validation, ideation, scouting, solution prototyping / validation with local business owner and digital innovation hub. Ensure sustainable pilot and MVP set-up by pulling together a cross-functional team in the respective pilot market . Provide (access) and ensure compliance to regulatory-, legal- and data security requirements by brining in the relevant expertise (externally)
Support the build up of scalable structures and processes for European innovation activities
Define innovation process in collaboration with digital innovation hub and ensure process compliance of local teams. Provide governance, tools and methodologies to ensure transparency on digital initiatives and leverage synergies between markets. Identify and connect local stakeholders involved in the innovation process (market access, compliance, legal, medical)
Act as ambassador and catalyst for innovation in MSC and build a innovation community
Promote innovation mindset and spare local activities with a solid understanding of digital health market. Support innovation activities in MSC markets and connect to relevant internal and external experts. Form a network of local digital health innovation talents with the digital innovation hub Europe to exchange learnings, identify training needs, facilitate knowledge sharing across MSC and European markets.
• Your experience is more valuable than your university degree, therefore show us what proves your understanding of digital service development in the healthcare industry
• You own expert knowledge of best practice in the field of digital health and the operational aspects of digital health solution implementation in terms of compliance, regulatory and legal requirements
• A good understanding of the portfolio and pharma business process as well as CV disease area knowledge and care pathways of our product portfolio is a plus
• You have substantial (3 to 5 years) experience working in a similar role within the healthcare industry (Product Owner / Venture Architect / Start-up Collaboration Manager) and launching a service in the digital healthcare market is not a dream but part of your track record
• Your analytical skillset is complemented by experience of identifying digital opportunities to deliver customer centric innovation through methodologies such as design thinking and digital service development
• You are experienced in working with teams in an AGILE setting incl. facilitation of cross-departmental exchanges, developing a product vision in alignment with business owners and have solid experience in managing a backlog/release plan and stakeholder management etc.
• You bring a patient-centric and service-oriented mind-set and work hands-on with strong accountability
• Strong communication skills with ability to manage expectations and trade-offs to various business stakeholders
• Excellent language proficiency in English (at least C1) - fluent written and spoken.
• Experience to cooperate in (international) cross functional teams and has an initiating attitude.
• Willingness to travel internationally to the various MSC affiliates and European headquarter.
Would you like to bring your passion and experience in digital health to our company in this international and cross-functional role to shape the future of Daiichi Sankyo? Do you appreciate a varied range of tasks, do you like to take on responsibility and, thanks to your organizational talent, do you keep an overview even in hectic situations? Then get in touch with us quickly.
What we offer
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients' needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients' lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done
MSC-Digital Innovation Manager MSC-Digital Innovation Manager... Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.