UAB "Orbio world"
UAB "Orbio world" Kaunas Kaunas City Municipality Lithuania
1 month ago
We, Orbio World, are eCommerce fanatics who love building D2C brands. You could even call us eCommerce experts, but you know - we think that 100M+ revenue a year is just the beginning.
Our Legal team contributes a lot to the success of our products by solving the most diverse, complex, and fully-international legal issues on a big scale. With an "out of the box" approach to the legal profession and a rich knowledge of all the ins and outs of a big e-commerce business, our lawyers tackle all problems in the wink of an eye.
We are now looking for a passionate and experienced Lawyer to join the team. You will work with amazingly smart and dedicated people, have freedom in decision-making, and deal with problems in a creative, yet, practical way.
If you are a lawyer that is fed up with the traditional and conventional legal profession – most likely this is the place for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Provide research-based product compliance consultations to internal product development... teams and prepare standardized compliance documents;
• Take care of various Intellectual Property matters, including but not limited, to filling trademark registration applications, contacting our service providers in other jurisdictions with regards to IP rights registration, etc.
• Review marketing content and materials to ensure their compliance with applicable laws in target destinations;
• Manage internal infringement reporting ecosystem and facilitate infringements team;
• Facilitate all business teams of the company where legal input is needed (mostly – Logistics, Finance, HR, etc.).
A BIT ABOUT THE PERKS
• Stay focused and productive by taking a day off on your Birthday, working 2 hours shorter on Fridays, and working from home 1 day each week plus extra 20 days during the whole year;
• Sharpen your knives in CXL trainings, Coursera, Skillshare, Audible subscriptions, take a book from the office library or order a needed one from anywhere, use your personal training budget whenever you need to visit some conferences, hear out inspiring guests’ lectures and so on;
• Refresh or even reset in various group sports activities and events which we’ll cover for you and the team that is going with you. Use prepaid psychotherapist sessions if you see a need for your mental health uplift and keep yourself safe with personal accident insurance;
• Reconnect through FIFA matches, learning events, knowledge-sharing talks, various team-building events, quarterly team retreats, or workation trips like the last one in Armenia;
• By the way, sharing is caring and we love to share our success and use it to make an impact. Orbio Kids, charity auction, Orbio Academy, donations to UE, and Lithuanian communities - there are dozens of ways to make a change.
• Salary. 2000-3000 Eur/month (gross), depending on individual experience.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a law firm or as in-house counsel;
• Experience or a good knowledge of commercial/business law, consumer law, and intellectual property law;
• A basic level of understanding of international law (including commercial law);
• A degree in international commercial, private/civil, or intellectual property law;
• Fluent in formal English: both written and spoken;
• Knowledge or experience in product labeling and compliance, or tax law would be an advantage;
• E-commerce expertise would be welcomed
Kaunas Kaunas City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Kaunas Kaunas City Municipality Lithuania
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.