Hill+Knowlton Strategies Toronto Canada
1 month ago
Position at H+K Canada
Hill + Knowlton Strategies is looking for a Content Writer to join our team in Toronto. The successful candidate would work in the Content + Publishing team and will play a key role across the business.
As a Content Writer you will:
• Be responsible for researching and writing on various writing projects across sectors.
• Be responsible for long- and short-form content writing. The scope of format may include website copy, blogs, social media content, technical topics, research-based white papers, as well as persuasive pieces (i.e., op-eds or press releases).
• Synthesize information and create strategic messaging and written materials in tandem with client and account leads.
• Develop or support the development of editorial calendars, plans and editorial concepts.
• Provide copy editing and proofreading, as required.
• Integrate SEO and create web and SEO optimized copy, including meta-tagging as required.
• Support the Director, Editorial ... Writing in ensuring writing best practices and style guides are implemented across all written work at H+K.
• Experience working in PR/corporate/public affairs environments.
• Experience in journalism is preferred.
• Experience with/knowledge of financial services and corporate affairs an asset.
What else is in it for you?
• Full health benefits package—including paid time off, schedule flexibility, wellness reimbursement, and more
• Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, mentoring, learning + development to help you grow, expand your skills, and become your professional best
• Access to best practices across H+K and WPP global agency structure.
• A passionate, smart, fun, and creative culture
What you’ll need to get here:
• 2-5 years of experience in journalism, political communications, or executive communications
• Fluent in CP style and ability to produce error-proof written products, optimized for the channel (media, blog, etc)
• Extensive experience in preparing executive-ready documents and messaging
• Thorough understanding of citing and referencing sources, ensuring credibility is documented at every level
• Exceptional writing and research skills; journalism and or think tank experience, a benefit.
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to manage internal and external deadlines and deliverables across multiple client accounts
• Articulate, poised, quick on your feet; able to work in a fast-paced environment and independently.
• Organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, energetic
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is dedicated to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
“About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Inc. is an international communications consultancy, providing services to local, multinational, and global clients. H+K operates in more than 70 offices in nearly 40 countries worldwide, as well as an extensive associate network, delivering award-winning campaigns to clients across all sectors and disciplines and with a focus on continued innovation for the industry. Headquartered in New York, the firm is part of WPP, one of the world’s largest communications services groups.
For more information about H+K, click here, follow us on Twitter here, like us on Facebook here, and follow us on LinkedIn here. “
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.