Innovatia Saint John Canada
1 month ago
Innovatia Content Solutions is an industry leading content solutions provider with expertise in the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Energy sectors. Operating for over 20 years, we provide our customers enterprise content solutions to address business challenges while meeting the needs of their end users. We accomplish this through learning and documentation solutions, including operational and technical content development and management, customized eLearning development, and content strategy and architecture services. With over 300 professional experts across the globe, we service some of the worlds' most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Technical writers work with internal and external organizations to develop, plan, and write/edit internal and external technical documentation. Work requires use of the appropriate editorial/logical methodologies and process management. Writers must ensure that documentation is written in a manner that customers... with limited to highly proficient technical product knowledge can understand and use the material.
• Deliver high-quality documentation and quality assurance standards.
• Learn complex concepts and communicate them to users in a simple, engaging manner.
• Edit and proofread documents to maintain consistency across user documentation.
• Develop documentation deliverables in formats to best meet the users' needs.
• Conduct interviews with various technical subject matter experts to gather information.
• Gather use cases and functional data to integrate it into user documentation and examples.
• Perform research and translate technical information into user-oriented information for non-technical and technical audiences.
• Plan and schedule documentation work to ensure client deliverable deadlines and release dates are met. What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree, preferable in a technical field with focus on English, writing and communications.
• 7+yrs of experience in an IT environment as a Technical Writer.
• Excellent editing skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work well in a collaborative environment with multiple teams.
• Good work ethic, positive attitude with willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges.
• Experience with DITA, XML, Arbortext editor and Content Management Systems.
• Experience with MS Office 2007 Professional/Enterprise including MS Visio 2007. Benefits at Innovatia
• Comprehensive Health Insurance policy
• Employee Wellness Program with focus on mental health
• Robust reward and recognition programs
• Company incentive programs offered
• Attractive leave policy: Holiday Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Birthday leave, Bereavement Leave and Paid Leave for personal time off
• Ample growth and learning opportunities
• Remote work opportunities
• Focus on work/life balance
• Immigration Program supporting immigration to Canada for eligible employees We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Innovatia we are building and leveraging a best-in-class global workforce that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. Innovatia is an equal opportunity employer
Saint John NB
Senior Technical Writer- Hybrid Saint John jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.