OneSource Consulting Brussels Belgium
1 month ago
• You are responsible for the correct and user-friendly follow-up of service requests and incidents that arrive at the service desk by e-mail, web or telephone and that relate to the workplace.
• You ensure a qualitative intervention on-site, quickly or on the requested date.
• You use your field trips to establish and then update the inventory of IT equipment.
• You ensure the installation or replacement of printers, and scanners, and communication to users of any updates to the procedures following these changes.
• You are able to carry out the correct and user-friendly follow-up of service requests and incidents that come in on the 2nd line.
• You have a good knowledge of the methods and techniques of IT service management (ITIL).
• You listen to the customer and strive for maximum customer satisfaction. A flexible attitude and a desire to learn are essential.
• You are fluent in both national languages and have a good basis in... English.
• You are willing to provide the service from 07:00 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday) in consultation with your colleagues and to shift your schedule from time to time to support evening meetings.
• You have a great attraction for ICT and you have a good basic knowledge of computers (Windows, Office applications, printers, scanners, networks, Tablet and smartphones, ...).
• You have experience with the use of applications in companies.
• You easily understand the user's question and are result-oriented.
• Your workplace is our office in Brussels, a physical presence is expected
Help Desk Analyst L2 Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.