Al Futtaim Group - Other locations
Al Futtaim Group - Other locations Doha Qatar
1 month ago
Job Requisition ID: 153675
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
• The primary focus of the role will be... generating sales to achieve the targets along with maintaining overall attractive displays, keeping stock safely and maintaining retail standards in an optimum level.
What you will do:
• Attend to customers to offer company products (watches) on ability to explain the benefits along with the product features and on the given prices with a view to achieve a good sales performance.
• Maintain and upkeep the showroom with an attractive display of watches to motivate and attract potential customers.
• Maintain daily sales and stock registers and updating them daily.
• Assist the shop in charge in checking the inventory levels and request for replenishments.
• At the end of work shift, check and handover the stock and cash to the sales in charge.
• Assist sales in charge with frequent display changes in the showroom.
• Assist sales in charge in identifying sales of ageing items in stock.
Required Skills to be successful:
1.- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
2.- Strong coordination and organisation skills.
3.- Good communication and negotiation skills.
4.- Managing retail sales activities.
About the Team:
• Reporting to the Retails Sales Coordinator and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
What equips you for the role:
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma.
• 3 years’ experience in retail sales.
• Stock and cash management experience.
• Managing and generating reports.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application
Retail Sales Executive - Watches | Al Futtaim Automotive | Domasco Doha jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.