GroupM Warsaw Poland
1 month ago
Position at EssenceMediacom
EssenceMediacom is one of the top media agencies in Poland and globally. Its polish Business Science department is a team of 40 analysts who specialize in providing the insights and recommendations regarding return on investment of the marketing budgets. Our projects are changing businesses from different industries on international level. Our team in Warsaw is one of the key analytical hubs in EssenceMediacom globally, thus majority of our projects cover markets outside of Poland.
We bring science into marketing. Our results merge scientific approach with marketing knowledge and in-depth understanding of media.
We have real impact on business. Through mutual dialogue and a trusted relationship we ensure our goals fulfil clients' needs.
We focus on development and innovation. Our ideas are powered by years of hands-on experience in different industries.
We are passionate about our work. We form One Team full of friendliness, acceptance and... trust.
We're looking for
an experienced Analyst to join our Business Science team and help deliver marketing analytics projects for global FMCG client. You will be responsible for leading and delivering an international analytical project for one of the top international FMCG companies. You will collect, analyze and interpret data to generate insights on how to optimize media budget and recommend media investment levels to support our client's marketing strategies.
The key aspects of the role:
• End-to-end project management: from project set up to delivery to the client
• Responsibility for data collection process and assuring input quality
• Analyzing available sources of media and sales data to generate insights on media investment allocation
• Using proprietary tools to optimize media
• Visualizing data and preparing final reports
• Using story building techniques to convey recommendations
• Developing and maintaining relations with internal stakeholders, providing support and expertise in data and analytics
• Supporting your manager in client meetings and presentations
• Running meta-analysis to increase the team's expertise and visibility
• Participate in the on-going development of EsssenceMediacom's analytical frameworks
What We Offer:
• Opportunity to use Analytics to help making real life business decisions. Applying and further developing analytical skills, bespoke tools and broad spectrum of data sources, from media data, via quantitative research to sales data, to help clients/stakeholders making informed, business focused decisions
• Working in a multinational environment
• All communication with clients and stakeholders is done in English so the person has the opportunity to polish their English fluency on daily basis
• Real impact on Client's business
• Stakeholders on the projects are usually experienced marketers and real decision makers so not only you will have the opportunity to interact with FMCG industry leaders, but also influence their decisions
• Working with a great team
• Last but not least - working with independent, well-motivated and simply great people
We also offer hybrid working model, private health care, Medicover Sport subscription and access to internal learning platforms.
• 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role in a Media Agency, Research Agency or similar
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills with a keen attention to detail
• Desire to gain new analytical, media and client-facing experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and translate numbers into a story
• Good organizational and ability to work as a part of the team
• Ability to work independently while also enjoying collaboration with international teams and other analysts
• Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong English knowledge (C2) - both verbal and written
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.