F.O.S Apparel Group Sdn Bhd
F.O.S Apparel Group Sdn Bhd Malaysia Malaysia
1 month ago
1. Design weekly projects for digital marketing channels (including promotional projects, site, app, blog, social and email),
while ensuring assets support responsive design principles, e-commerce best practices and follow corporate standards related to visual style / branding guidelines.
2. Actively participate in and help drive the creative process by translating layouts from established designs to create versioning for paid media, site, and email creative, including mobile adaptations.
3. Responsible to ensure the Company’s clothing is presented in the highest quality in all advertising campaigns, catalogues, e-marketplace and social media platforms.
4. Work closely with other designers, studio and creative team to generate unique concepts for photo shoot concepts including identifying good sites and suitable props.
5. Understanding fashions, style and fabrics and how to shoot them.
6. Using different types of light, equipment and modern technologies in... photography such as photo editing software.
7. Directing on setup sessions, instructing models and other set personnel.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field.
• Strong graphic design, layout, image manipulation, and color correction skills.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch with in-depth knowledge of digital and video.
• Relevant knowledge with a lifestyle-oriented, trend-setting brand, ideally in a retail and/or eCommerce environment.
• Photography & Videography skill for product shooting & model shooting.
• Knowledge of studio photography equipment and setup is required. (Lighting, reflector etc
Graphic Designer cum Photographer Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.