Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings Columbus GA Georgia
1 month ago
In most jobs, everyone doesn’t spontaneously erupt into applause and start raining down high-fives. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that’s just a Thursday night. This is the place to start the next phase of your restaurant management career. Whether you grow in our system here or your game-plan takes you elsewhere, we want you to have an experience that lasts a lifetime.
GAME TIME ENERGY, LIFETIME... EXPERIENCE
As a part of our management team (Kitchen Manager, Service Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager), you will be the expert in creating legendary experiences for guests. From local restaurant marketing to Profit and Loss statement results, you will ensure that your restaurant is at the top of its game. You will lead your team members through performance, engagement, and training initiatives.
As a growing company, we’re always looking for top talent to join our team. By applying, you’re adding your resume to our database, and we’ll reach out to you as soon as a position is available.
HOME OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing – for our guests and for our team members. And, when that means access to all these benefits – well, that’s just another day at the office.
• Bonus Program*
• Free Shift Meals*
• Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
• Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Time Off*
• 401(k) Retirement Plan*
• Tuition Benefits*
• Medical, Dental and Vision*
• Champions of Hope*
• Cash Referral Program
• Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
• PerkSpot Discount Program
• Recognition Program
• Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
• Community & Charitable Involvement
• Igniting Dreams Grant Program
• Training Contests
YOU GOT THIS
• You have 1-5 years of management experience and previous restaurant manager experience.
• You have a general knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, and computer operations.
• You can manage and direct the work of others, champion change, and have a passion for training and developing your team.
• You can analyze a Profit and Loss statement.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Sports-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
• Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements
Columbus GA USA
Restaurant Management Opportunities Columbus jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.