Hays London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Your new company
This Higher Education University is committed to the pursuit and dissemination of knowledge. The University is also committed to fostering broad cultural understanding in the UK and in the world at large.
Your new role
This HR Operations manager role will entail;
• Lead the day to day operational activities of the HR operations function.
• Provide guidance on policy, process and legal requirements to the team.
• Contribute to the development of effective links between the teams within HR Services.
• Ensure that the HR Operations team provide accurate and timely guidance, supporting members of the team.
• Provide quality assurance about HR operational activities,
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will have significant HR Management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of managing contractual and other pay-related changes and drafting supporting documents and guidance. Previous experience of using Resource... Link would be an advantage.
What You'll Get In Return
In addition to a competitive salary you will be able to work on a hybrid basis from their London office and have access to some incredible employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4371735
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.