Ingenium Search Ltd
Ingenium Search Ltd Bicester United Kingdom
1 month ago
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Assist in the development and the implementation of the Group HR strategy for HR Management which will include recruitment and selection, succession planning, engagement and performance management.
• Working with line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
• Supervise and plan employee appraisals and support line managers to coach and discipline employees
• Assist in the identification of organisation, team and individual training needs. Help to develop a strategy for succession planning with Managers
• Produce monthly and ad hoc KPI reports
• Assist in the development of HR initiatives and help drive their implementation across the business
• CIPD or relevant experience
• 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
• Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
• Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
• Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills
• Attention to detail and good judgement
Jobs in Bicester United Kingdom
Human Resources Manager Bicester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.