networx | Recruitment Software & Services by IRIS
networx | Recruitment Software & Services by IRIS Bristol United Kingdom
1 month ago
RemedX, a member of the RSK Group, is a UK-based specialist in contaminated land remediation and wastewater treatment contracting and consultancy delivering projects across the UK and Globally. We have a unique opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join our growing team in Bristol.
The role will involve a combination of workshop and site-based tasks to deliver end-to-end water treatment and remediation systems. In particular, the successful candidate will be involved with the fabrication, installation, operation and maintenance of our remediation treatment plants.
The role provides an opportunity to work within a highly skilled, experienced remediation team delivering bespoke remediation solutions and water treatment plants to a variety of high-profile clients across the UK and Europe. As a member of the delivery team, you will be supported and trained by principal engineers and project managers to ensure you develop the necessary skills to assist with project... deliverables and progress your career with RemedX.
Remediation experience would be desirable; however, it is not essential. If you have experience in mechanical engineering and are looking to develop your skills further, then we would welcome you contacting us to discuss the role. The role will suit someone who is motivated, dedicated and proactive. We’re looking for someone who has a hands-on approach to work and is willing to learn and develop within the company.
• Assisting the delivery team in the fabrication of water treatment and remediation systems
• Operation and maintenance of equipment at numerous sites located across the UK (with some travel outside of the UK) - Training will be supplied
• A basic level of experience and understanding of engineering or mechanical fitting and maintenance (site and workshop based)
• Time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Understand and adhere to Health and Safety responsibilities.
Useful Skills But Not Essential
• Forklift operation
• Slinger / Signaller
• First Aid
Salary & Benefits
• Up to £30,000 depending on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Regular training and career development
• Flexible benefits programme
RSK Group are an equal opportunities employer
#Engineering #Environmental #Water
RSK will not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies other than RSK PSL or Secondary agencies
Jobs in Bristol United Kingdom
Maintenance Engineer Bristol jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.