Omni Liverpool United Kingdom
1 month ago
£30000 - £36000/annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Full Time Permanent
£30,000 to £36,000 pa
The UK's premier FM provider are now looking for an Electrical Engineer with a Facilities background to join their prestigious customer site at Wavertree Tech Park
You will ensure all equipment and systems on site are kept in line with statutory compliance and satisfactory operational condition through regular maintenance, repairing, managing, and reporting issues as necessary to maintain resilience and availability of engineering assets supporting client and staff facilities.
• To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated systems.
• To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all Engineering related reactive maintenance issues and help desk... requests.
• To work in partnership with the campus facilities team in delivering for a best-in-class workplace environment.
• To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
• To co-ordinate and manage visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with scheduled PPM or reactive call out.
• Fault finding and diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
• To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
• Experience in a business-critical environment
• Preferred HV or LV switching experience and have or previously held HV or LV training certificate.
• 18th addition qualified
• Level 2 Electrical Qualification or equivalent
• 2391 Inspection and Testing desirable
Jobs in Liverpool United Kingdom
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Liverpool jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.