Grafton Recruitment Newmarket United Kingdom
1 month ago
Salary: £40,000-£43,000 DOE
Location: Cambridge, Kentford
A rare and excellent opportunity has come to work as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer and to join a market leading industrial manufacturing business in the Kentford area. The business is currently going through a fantastic period and therefore need to recruit extra Maintenance Engineers to cope with the increased production. This is a great chance for the right maintenance engineer to join a business that invests in its engineers and provides excellent training and development.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer to be multi-skilled, electrical or mechanical bias
• Maintenance Engineer to have experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Skills needed,PLC fault finding, three phase, single phase, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding
• Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment as an engineer
The... Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
• Working for an ever growing business
• Excellent Paid Training and development programs
• Investment back into the engineer
• Generous holidays
• State of the art machinery
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Care plan, generous holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply, or get in touch with Ramahl on [email protected]
Grafton Recruitment are part of Gi Group, we have a network of 7 local branches across the UK, operating in Europe in 5 countries with 35 offices, employing over 500 employees. Grafton place over 30,000 candidates each year, and is dedicated to the search, support and placement of candidates across a wide range of professional job roles.
For more related job opportunities visit https://uk.grafton-recruitment.com/en/job-search
Jobs in Newmarket United Kingdom
Maintenance Engineer Midday Shift Newmarket jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.