Futureplay Ltd Helsinki Finland
1 month ago
We’re looking for a Junior User Acquisition Manager to join us
If you are eager to learn and to work together with an experienced team of UA Managers, this job is for you You will help take our performance marketing to the next level.
As a Junior UA Manager, you understand the mobile game ecosystem and the principles of performance marketing. Excel doesn’t scare you, and you’re passionate about data analysis. You will drive user growth, manage relationships with partners, implement & optimize campaigns to maximize ROAS. Together with business intelligence, you’ll also analyze and interpret data to create meaningful actionable insights that support the larger marketing strategy of the product. You have the ability to think big and outside the box, to experiment, investigate and innovate. You are willing to learn more and not afraid to ask questions when something new comes up.
• Plan and manage ua campaigns in a variety of media channels
• Analyze data to direct... budgets to where they are most profitable and regularly report on campaign performance
• Experiment with creative hypotheses to generate meaningful insights into audience behavior and help differentiate our games from competitors
• Manage and cultivate relationships with external partners
• At least 6 months experience in mobile performance marketing
• Interest in the mobile F2P games industry
• Basic understanding of ad serving and attribution logic
• Ability to independently manage your tasks and responsibilities
• Having an agile mindset and love for experimentation are needed
• Exceptional communication, analytical and teamwork skills combined with the ability to provide and receive candid feedback
• Growth mindset: If you’re not already familiar with something, you’re more than happy to learn
• Last but certainly not least: you’re a people person who gets along with colleagues
• True ownership and responsibility
• Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
• Great, caring community working in an agile environment
• Strong focus on employee wellbeing
• Space to grow and learn
• Low hierarchy and support in learning to navigate within it
• A hybrid work model with main office in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
• Remote work in EU timezone possible, and relocation support to Helsinki available
How to apply
If you are passionate about games and want to work on a successful casual game in a low-hierarchy community of talented game developers, we want to hear from you Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 60 people.
We focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply
Junior UA Manager Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.