External Source Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
1 month ago
· Achieve restaurant operational objectives by:
o Contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
o Preparing and completing action plans for the team including daily responsibilities.
o Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
o Resolving team issues and guest complaints.
o Implementing changes as directed by the restaurant’s senior management.
· Manage restaurant daily operations to ensure that it operates efficiently and profitably as per pre-set budgets and procedures.
· Comply with restaurant SOPs and employee handbook.
· Continuously improve operational execution through attention to detail and adherence to operating standards and philosophies, maximizing profits and minimizing costs
· Control both FOH and BOH operations (including but not limited to product quality and presentation, staff/workplace health and safety, service standards, maintenance and hygiene of... facilities, equipment, etc.)
· Ensure proper and efficient communication between BOH and FOH staff.
· Ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times.
· Be present at the restaurant’s opening and closing.
· Ensure that all operations procedures are in line with restaurant standard operating procedures (Opening, closing, service, cleaning, etc.)
· Stay updated on all restaurant services, entertainment, daily formulas and beverages; communicate daily changes to the team.
· Stay updated on all restaurant policies, memos, procedures, promotions, etc. and communicate changes to the team.
· Review the daily restaurant logbook and act when necessary.
· Submit to the Managing Director a monthly report including but not limited to sales, guest satisfaction, actual performance versus forecasted, operational concerns and suggestions for improvement.
· Be responsible for identifying and following up on all restaurant maintenance issues.
· Help in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
· Maintain a favorable relationship with all restaurant employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximizing morale, productivity and efficiency.
· Control costs by reviewing waste sheets, inventory reports and purchase orders.
· Manage all cost controls issues (food, beverage, labor, direct operating expenses) to reach targets.
· Be responsible for the procurement cycle of the restaurant (purchasing, receiving, and storing)
· Ensure that stock levels are always as per the set restaurant par levels and operational requirements.
· Estimate Food & Beverage consumption to anticipate amounts to be purchased.
· Ensure that employees are treated fairly and equitably; strive to improve employee retention.
· Attend monthly meetings with all heads of departments to discuss and communicate general issues regarding operations, including monthly sales, budget, future goals, changes in management or structure.
· Hold daily and weekly briefings with the FOH and BOH teams to discuss restaurants’ operations.
· Be responsible for employee motivation and provide recognition and guidance on conduct standards.
· Supervise, train and evaluate assigned personnel in proper use of equipment, food preparation, menu, service, portion control, safety, sanitation standards, customer relations and related functions.
· Supervise the reservations management.
· Manage the employees’ weekly schedule and communicate it to the Human Resources Department
· Manage staff and provide feedback.
· Enforce restaurant policies and procedures.
· Participate in the recruiting and training process of new employees.
· Communicate performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
· Regularly identify training needs and submit training plan(s) to the HR Department
· Hold regular performance appraisals with the staff and ensure corrective action is taken.
· Create appropriate development plans based on employees’ individual strengths, development needs, career aspirations and abilities in coordination with the HR Department
· Observe service behaviors of employees and provide feedback to individuals and higher management.
· When necessary, initiate disciplinary measures through payroll deduction or suggest employee termination when applicable.
· Supervise FOH and BOH employees and ensure daily checklists have been completed by the appropriate employees.
· Coordinate with the HR Department on employee-related topics (reporting to work, payroll, leaves, absences, training, evaluations, etc.)
· Meet restaurant financial objectives.
· Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
· Control product inventory and order supplies and materials; control all supplier purchase invoices in coordination with the Finance and Accounting Department
· Secure all storage and cash handling areas to minimize risk and loss.
· Monitor daily sales and compare revenues and expenses to the forecasted budget.
· Review the daily POS sales report and approve any discounts/complimentary food offered to guests.
· Approve of and sign the daily deposit of restaurant cash (daily sales)
· Over-sign bank and other receipts, bills and checks for purchases to record expenses and available cash.
· Maximize restaurant sales profitability by ensuring portion control, monitoring accuracy of charges and training staff on selling techniques: suggestive selling and/or upselling.
· Prepare cash drawers.
· Obtain guest feedback on their overall experience, and take action/follow up when necessary.
· Manage service delivery to ensure excellence from guest arrival to departure.
· Visit tables to ensure guest satisfaction and handle complaints; respond promptly to special requests.
· Ensure timely delivery of guest orders.
· Be knowledgeable about restaurant services, entertainment, formulas, menu, and concept to be able to inform guests and answer any related questions.
· Review guest satisfaction results (collected through multiple-visits guests’ feedback) with employees to develop appropriate corrective action.
· Identify guests’ preferences to anticipate their needs.
· Ensure that all daily administrative tasks are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
· Be responsible for approving employees’ weekly schedules and ensure all employees adhere to them.
Ensure that disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to standards
· High commitment to ethics and confidentiality
· Leadership skills
· Excellent customer service
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Highly motivated and self-starter
· Customer service-oriented
· Attentive to details
· Team player with proven record of team management
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Able to cope well under pressure.
· Knowledgeable about Microsoft office and POS system handling, able to handle money and operate a cash register
· Knowledgeable about Food & Beverage safety and hygiene procedures, HACCP guidelines
· Knowledgeable in accounting
· Able to work standing for several hours.
Neat, clean and well-groomed,
منطقة الوظيفة جدة, المملكة العربية السعودية
قطاع الشركة الضيافة والسكن
طبيعة عمل الشركة صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
الدور الوظيفي السياحة والضيافة
نوع التوظيف دوام كامل
الراتب الشهري غير محدد
عدد الوظائف الشاغرة 6
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Jeddah Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Restaurant Manager Jeddah Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.