Royal Venture Investment Company
Royal Venture Investment Company Yangon Burma
1 month ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing and supporting the projects/products of specific business unit within an organization, resource planning, project coordination with monitoring, recording and archiving on the minutes of all meetings with Main Board & SBU’s Board of Directors (“BoD”), as well as any committees of the BoD by SBU’s PMO.
• Plan and prepare the meeting with Main Board and SBU Team, SBU BODs and SBU Team and Board Committee
• Ensure the business meeting discussion is accurately captured in the minutes
• Work closely with the senior management of Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and Central Business Unit (CBU) to ensure the effective operation process according to the strategic plan
• Responsible for monitoring business operation activities discussed in BoD/management meetings that inform & follow up with weekly tasks to do report.
• Assist to the BODs in the performance of his/ her duties, whenever requested to do... so
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Law/ Economics is preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a corporate secretarial department/Executive Secretary
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
• Good commend in English 4 skills.
• Proficient in writing and speaking in Myanmar language
• Demonstrate initiative and creativity in solving problems and strong relationship-building, organizational, and planning skills.
• Excellent Communications and ability to pay attention to details
• Ability to manage time effectively to effect multi-task, prioritizes work, and meet deadlines
• Knowledge or experience with Corporate Governance matters
• Ability to work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate and timely manner
Yangon Myanmar (Burma)
Assistant Manager, Company Secretarial Department Yangon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.