Woolrich Europe Spa
Woolrich Europe Spa Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
1 month ago
Established in Pennsylvania in 1830, we call ourselves the “Original Outdoor Clothing Company”, having produced quality garments for outdoor enthusiasts for over 190 years. At Woolrich we continue the legacy of our heritage into our present and future by empowering life in the elements and bringing long lasting authenticity to new generations of consumers.
We now embrace an #OutdoorHeart style with a contemporary European design that speaks to the #UrbanSpirit, showing our customers that the test of all outdoor environments can be met with products built to last.Your role:As an Ecommerce Merchandiser at Woolrich you will report to the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager. You will cover EMEA + USA market and focus on pre-season planning and in-season management for the Ecommerce channel to maximize sales and optimize sell through and marginality. What you will do:
• Product Selection for dedicated launches and marketing moments
• On-site merchandising management (sorting, category... management, bestsellers selection, complete the look carousel, etc)
• Selection of best/worst sellers for digital marketing pushing
• Provide market trends and customer insights to optimize and improve online customer experience.
• Work with Retail Buyer team for next season buy for Ecommerce channel
• Monitor performances by weekly, monthly, seasonal
• Supervising the stock allocation and arrivals for Ecommerce channel
• Plan and execute promotions and markdowns together with Retail Buying Manager and Retail Planner for DTC channel
• Support Ecommerce Merchandiser for Marketplaces channel activities like product selection/Stock allocation/Markdown strategies/etc
• Ad hoc specific analysis, by channel, country, product
What you will bring to the team:
• The ideal candidate should have at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar roles in ecommerce fashion/clothing companies and in fast – paced and global organizations.
• Degree in economics and statistics would be preferred.
• Knowledge of market trends and competitors’ best practices.
• Result orientation and strong problem-solving attitude.
• Flexibility and proactive approach.
• Genuine passion for fashion and strong product sensitivity.
• Advanced analytical skills and number sensitivity.
• Commercial acumen.
• Strong teamworking and interpersonal skills.
• Proven knowledge of MS Excel, PowerBI, Google Analytics and Power Point
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud or similar e-commerce platforms
• Fluency in English
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a collaborative and challenging environment where working means loving what you do, going the extra-mile, and learning from others, then please apply with a CV in English: we’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
Woolrich is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics
Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
Jobs in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna Italy
E - Commerce Merchandiser Bologna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.