KBR Adelaide SA Australia
1 month ago
Facilities Security Specialist
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government professional services provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence and Defence Industry for over 20 years and has core competencies in program and project management, engineering, asset management, integrated logistics support, procurement and training solutions, and provides in-depth expertise to a wide range of projects within the Defence sector.
KBR's Aerospace team is seeking an experienced Facilities Security Specialist to support our RAAF customer with Physical Facilities Security Accreditation requirements in line with the Defence Security Policy Framework (DSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
Responsibilities of the role include :
• Provision of legislative and policy advice to project personnel and relevant stakeholders.
• Provision of extant security advice into design and construction phases IOT meet... compliance, quality requirements, and required accreditation of the MC55-A platform and support capabilities.
• Assistance with the generation of facilities-specific Security Risk Assessments.
• Development of procedures which ensure proper usage, functionality, and ongoing accreditation of SCIF areas.
• Provision of support, advice and liaison with ASD EMSEC across the project and in support of ground system C&A compliance in SCIF areas.
• Ongoing maintenance and review of the SCCG and the associated review and update of this document.
• Where identified, provision of out of hours support and recall responsibilities once Zone 5 designated facilities are handed-over to the project.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess :
• Extensive protective physical / facilities security experience and thorough understanding of relevant policies and legislation.
• Experience managing information security requirements with international partners.
• Qualifications in project management, protective security or similar.
• Strong client and staff engagement, relationship and communication skills.
• Defence industry experience (ideally working ATL).
This role requires immediate access to secure facilities and a current NV2 security clearance. This role will be primarily based out of RAAF Edinburgh, SA, however, travel requirements for the role will allow us to consider other candidate home locations.
KBR’s commitment to Zero Harm means that we are dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our staff and the communities we operate in.
For this reason, we encourage staff to get vaccinated if and when possible.
Benefits of KBR
KBR is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths.
We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include family-friendly work hours. KBR is a quality assured equal opportunity employer.
Additional benefits include :
• Annual salary review
• Salary packaging and Novated leases
• Income protection insurance
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Life / Health insurance discounts
• End of trip facilities (some sites)
• Employee stock purchase plans
• Paid parental leave
• Paid reservist leave
If you’re ready to shape tomorrow, let’s get started. Apply Now!
KBR acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connections to land, sea, community and culture.
We pay our respects to Elders past and present.
As a Major Service Provider of the Australian Defence Force, a security clearance will be required and compliance to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
As such, our hiring decisions are based on the key requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and experiences.
Adelaide SA Australia
Facilities Security Specialist Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.