Motion Burnaby Canada
1 month ago
Consider joining us as a Sales Consultant if:
You are looking for a unique sales role where you can apply your relationship building skills, learn about the mobility and accessibility industry, and make a tangible impact in people’s lives.
We are currently adding a Mobility & Accessibility Sales Consultant to our team in Burnaby. As a Sales Consultant, you will be managing the full cycle of a client relationship during the purchase process of life-changing equipment, including wheelchairs, walkers, mobility scooters, stairlifts, ceiling lifts, and bathroom and bedroom safety items. You will be responsible for business development and maintaining client satisfaction.
While all our locations have an office space you can work in, our Sales Consultants spend the majority of their time with clients in residential environments, hospitals, schools, and long-term care and retirement homes.
What’s in it for you?
Growth opportunity. This is a chance to gain deep and practical... insights into our industry, be involved in every aspect of what we do, and take ownership for your own success. You will learn the functionality and benefits of our products and services, and work in partnership with healthcare providers, clients, and your colleagues to ensure an exceptional client experience.
Impact. Every day at Motion provides a new opportunity to create a tangible impact on the lives of our clients. You will find deep professional satisfaction knowing that your work matters to people in your community and beyond.
Professional development and networking. At Motion, we nurture a continuous learning and skills development environment. You will have the opportunity to learn the business and industry, following a career path with us that best suits you. You will have:
• Access to our internal Learning Portal, where we have a vast library of training on our products and processes and professional development topics.
• The opportunity to work with industry leaders who will guide you on your journey and ensure you have the tools you need to succeed.
• The chance to attend industry events, including Motion’s own Rehab Expos, where you can network with vendors, occupational therapists, and your peers.
How you will spend your days:
Our clients put their trust in Motion to ensure that their mobility and accessibility devices are safe and fully functional. In this role you will:
• Provide solutions. Our Sales Consultants work directly with therapists to select the custom equipment that best suits the needs of the client. You will ensure that Motion is the top choice for equipment in your area by building strong relationships, keeping up with new products, and developing your knowledge of our equipment.
• Build and maintain relationships. As the driving force behind our business, you will constantly expand your network and create new relationships with therapists, caregivers, manufacturers, and other healthcare facilities in your community. You know how to work closely with therapists to determine the needs of the client to obtain the best-fit equipment.
• Be flexible and mobile. You will spend your days traveling to long-term care and retirement homes, hospitals, schools, and private residences with needs in the community. You will pull from our extensive inventory of devices to demonstrate our comprehensive product offering and services to clients and their care teams.
What you bring to the role:
People trust you. You seek opportunities to enhance the lives of clients and find satisfaction in solving their mobility and accessibility needs. You want to be part of a team and an organization that is a recognized, national brand.
• Experience. You have exposure to selling, maintaining, or fitting in the mobility and accessibility industry. Or, you have worked in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Long Term Care, or another healthcare area and are looking to pivot into a sales role. You might even be a recent graduate from a healthcare program and are looking for a great place to start your career.
• Sales drive. You are a problem solver by nature, with the ability to ask thoughtful questions to troubleshoot concerns and meet the needs of clients. You can generate and pursue new leads, build relationships, grow your network, and meet your targets. You can build relationships and industry networks to ensure the continued success of our business.
• Innovation. You have expertise in innovating new ways to ensure client needs are met. You are creative in generating new leads. You can build relationships and network to ensure the continued growth of our business.
• Technical Skills. You have experience with a Customer Relationship database(CRM). You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Communication and Collaboration. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills. You can relate to people and build trust easily. You thrive in a team environment, working with internal and external teams to drive business and satisfy our clients.
• Additional must have requirements. You have a valid G-class driver's license and a clean driving record. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
What we offer:
At Motion, we are proud to provide our employees with the following competitive benefits and rewards package. We offer:
• Eligibility to a comprehensive benefits package
• RRSP/DPSP match program
• Maternity/parental leave top-up
• Employee Assistance Program and Employee Perks through Lifeworks
• Tenure recognition through our Motion Milestone Program
• Employee Referral Bonus Program
• Professional Development Reimbursement
• Eligibility to the company’s bonus plan
• Goodlife Fitness corporate membership discount
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining Motion!
At Motion, we respect that not everyone gains their skills in the same way; and we welcome a diverse range of experiences. If you have 70% of what we are looking for, and 100% of the passion, we encourage you to apply here. While we can’t guarantee an interview, we do promise to review your application in full.
Motion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to make life accessible for everyone and are therefore passionate about ensuring our workplaces are fully accessible. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to our employees and to those going through the recruitment process. If you require any assistance during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
Mobility and Accessibility Sales Consultant Burnaby jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.