SureStep Canada Canada
1 month ago
This role is open to anywhere in the United States or Canada and is fully remote.
The OpenPages GRC Consultant will be a member of the solution services team responsible for all GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) technology & projects as they relate to corporate Risk & Compliance platforms. This includes but is not limited to: planning, design, configuration, and transition to operation at customer sites.
You will be expected to be customer facing, often explaining processes and problems to non-technical stakeholders, creating a cohesive vision for a functional product. You will engage with stakeholders to ensure their business requirements are understood, documented, and transformed into technical requirements.
Our ideal consultant will be someone who has modeled business processes, helped customers map requirements to OpenPages solutions, and leverage the Task Focused UI to solve problems. Java experience (Triggers, Helpers) not required.
We will provide training on the... applications and technology - ideal candidate is detailed oriented and looking to document and find process challenges.
• Critically analyze existing and required business processes and requirements
• Design solutions to fit complex relationships
• Manage stakeholder expectations while keeping in constant communication with the customer
• Consultative work around deployments, releases, and maintenance of systems
• Support internal projects where required by the Operations team
• May need to travel to other Customer locations as needed to represent SureStep
• 2-3 Years of IBM OpenPages GRC Experience supporting Operational Risk, Regulatory Compliance, or Internal Audit functions. Experience with systems similar to OpenPages such as RSA Archer, ServiceNow IRM, or MetricStream will also be considered.
• Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Desired: IBM OpenPages GRC Developer Certification
• Experience working in highly regulated environments
• Financial services experience
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional customer management skills
• Strong communicator, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time-management skills
• Adherence to best practices
• Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.