INGWE Canada Ontario Canada
1 month ago
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Immigration Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a team of immigration consultants, processing immigration applications, and liaising with clients, government agencies, and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in immigration consulting and should be knowledgeable in business immigration.
• Supervise a group of immigration consultants while overseeing the progress of applications and ensuring a comprehensive follow-up with clients throughout the entire process.
• Pre-assess and consult with leads & clients to determine appropriate immigration strategies based on their specific profiles and requirements. Both online and in-person consultations at our office in midtown Toronto will be required.
• Generate immigration options and action plans tailored to the client’s specific situation and goals.
• Handle... administrative tasks to support client’s onboarding process.
• Follow up on proposals and estimates sent to applicants/leads.
• Process immigration applications and manage all aspects of immigration cases, including
• collection and revision of documents and data prior to submission of final application.
• Provide ongoing advice and support to clients throughout their application process.
• Customize clients’ checklist based on specific programs.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of immigration forms,
• supporting letters, and documents.
• Conduct legal research on Government or provincial websites, LexisNexis, CanLii, and
• other industry resources and stay up to date with changes in immigration laws,
• regulations, and procedures.
• Keep track of latest processing times, trends and non-publicized policies from inland and
• overseas visa processing centres and provide recommendations to the team.
• Draft legal correspondence as well as create submission templates for various
• immigration streams such as skilled immigration (work permits, Provincial programs, Federal programs, etc.) both for TRV’s and permanent immigration cases, and dual intent.
• Act as the primary point of contact and intermediary between clients, government agencies, and other relevant parties, maintaining regular communication and touchpoints as necessary.
• Oversee and authorize case pricing in alignment with the company's fee structure.
• Provide support, guidance, and mentoring to junior staff.
• Assist with the creation of detailed job descriptions, occupation and employment
• requirements, as well as business activities for the processing of executive position/
• owner operator LMIAs.
• Match and describe job duties from NOC code to reference letters of skilled immigrants.
• Draft project descriptions, business ideas and significant benefit plans.
• Assist in providing content for the company’s social media and websites based on policy
• changes and requests from the marketing department.
• Participate in online and other in-person events hosted or participated by the company.
• Participate in the making of video content.
• Assess cases to be submitted for Judicial Review
• Prepare refused cases for reapplication (entrepreneurial/ investor cases).
1. At least 5 years of experience in immigration consulting.
2. Knowledge of federal LMIA-exempt work permits (treaty investor, self-employed, entrepreneurs) will be prioritized.
3. Strong organizational, time management, and prioritizing skills.
4. Problem solving, critical thinking and research skills are mandatory.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Must possess excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication skills.
7. Great customer service and people skills and demonstrate cross-cultural awareness.
8. Exceptional writing skills in English, with the ability to communicate complex information effectively to diverse audiences.
9. Strong ability to summarize and synthesize information from multiple sources. 10. Previous business background or knowledge is preferred.
11. Attention to detail and accuracy.
12. Experience in supervising and mentoring other consultants.
13. Professional designation as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) in good standing is mandatory.
14. Extensive knowledge of Canadian immigration policies and regulations & the various pathways for immigration to Canada is mandatory.
15. Multilingualism is highly preferred.
16. Excellent computer skills and tech savvy.
Salary: Salary range of $75,000 to $90,000 annually.
Benefits package: health and dental insurance coverage with 50% of the premiums paid by the company.
Training and development opportunities Commissions on client’s sourced from own network
Flexible work arrangements: We offer the ability to work from home and make reasonable adjustments to your work hours as needed. Office presence will only be necessary when either the processing of a case or an in-person meeting with a client requires it.
PC can be provided by the company if required.
Apply: [email protected]
Senior Immigration Consultant Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.