NNIT A/S Denmark Denmark
1 month ago
Projects Solutions Architect
Do you have a passion for delivering continuous value creating solutions to your clients? And would you like to influence the short- and long-term design of a business critical client infrastructure solution?
Make your mark and join NNIT's global customer centric organization. Our growth continues through a strong pipeline in 2022 and we are looking for an infrastructure Project Solutions Architect to join our team in Søborg.
You will play a cross-organizational role where you act as a link between pre-sales, our delivery organization and external business partners.
You will take part in client meetings, and it is your responsibility to understand and interpret the customer's commercial needs and in cooperation with the NNIT organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical and strategic context.
Your... work tasks include:
• Act as trusted advisor and lead Architect on customer projects
• End-to-end responsibility for IT infrastructure solution architecture across different technology domains
• Challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support NNIT's technology standards and roadmaps
• Jointly with the project manager take leadership and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality and that a smooth handover to Global Operation is made
• Customer inspiration in relation to NNIT services
• Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented, and implemented in a timely manner
• Support the delivery and sales units in sales and presales activities
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
• Bachelor/Master degree or equal professional experience
• TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks
• ITIL V3, or later, foundation
• Professional experience from a regulated industry
• Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions
• Experience with technical project management
• Professional approach and extensive experience within infrastructure solution design
You have a strong technical background within IT Infrastructure. You should be able to cover technical domains such as IaaS and PaaS Cloud services as well as conventional on-prem infrastructure solutions. Furthermore, you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly.
We appreciate if you have worked with IT outsourcing from a customer or supplier perspective where transition knowledge has been gained, and we consider it an advantage if you are able to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests.
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong relationships to your customers is at the heart of what we are looking for.
You have good Danish and English skills both orally and in writing.
Join Global Architecture Services
We are a global team of +40 ambitious Solutions Architects, located in Denmark, Czech Republic and China. We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark's largest companies. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by customer teams while being part of a strong architect community with a high level of knowledge sharing.
We are part of Hybrid Cloud Services responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers' IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
Location: Copenhagen (Søborg) / Aarhus
Application deadline: 26 Apr 2023
Projects Solutions Architect Denmark jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.